✏️ 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕨 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖 ✏️

I didn't know what to name this chapter so bare with this 💀💀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I got to my Tia's house I had my drawing things at her house so I rushed to her small office and decided to draw something thought I didn't know what to draw. So I decided to ask Carlos bc I can. He told me to draw Jotaro Kujo. I wasn't no simp but I knew I was gonna put a lot of effort into the drawing. I put on my music and got ready to draw. It took me many attempts to draw it. Eventually I had the sketch so then I needed to trace. I sent the sketch to Carlos and he complimented it. I felt nice, like really nice. Ew. No it's just a compliment. I decided to trace it with my black pen when then my aunt called me to eat lunch but I declined and decided to starve myself for the sake of the drawing. One I finished tracing the sketch I grabbed my Prisma and colored it. It took me a while but I got the job done. When I finished I sent it to Carlos. He complimented it again. I felt myself blush. Ew. Wtf. This is weird. It's just a compliment. I texted him a bit about Jojo's bizarre adventure. We also talked about what we were going to wear the next day. He didn't want to tell me and he said it was a "surprise" Later we called in the gc along with dev and Cristina. Apparently Carlos said he wasn't going the next day.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Sorry this was so short 😔💔