~I'll see you again~

~2 days later~
5 am
I woke up early because today was the day that my cousin, Braian, was graduating. I was at my aunt's house. I sigh and get up. I put on some sweatpants I had with me and a oversized t-shirt. Braian's gf and I went to Starbucks to go buy something for me, her, braian, Luis, and Jairo. My aunt and uncle didn't want anything. I only bought myself a caramel ribbon crunch to wake me up. I drank most of it on the way back to my aunt's house. I felt more awake lmao. When we got home my cousin's gf did my hair and makeup. I had brought a dress along with me since I knew I was going to stay with my aunt for a few days. It was a pink short dress with puffy sleeves. Once I was ready I sat down and scrolled through TikTok while eating an apple. I had to wait for everyone to get ready.
A few hours later•
It was time to leave. My favorite cousin was now graduating. I sit in the backseat and text my friends. Once we got there Braian went somewhere else I'm guessing to prepare.? Me and the other go sit down inside the church where the graduation ceremony was being held. After 30 minutes or so the mass begins. The graduates started walking down the aisle. I see braian walk down and wave at him with a huge smile on my face. He waved back with a grin. After the mass the graduation ceremony began. The church was very hot ngl. I was sweating sm. I had to use this one graduation booklet as a fan. After a bunch of other graduates got called, Braian finally got called. I clapped very loud and cheered for him. So did his gf and mom as well as my other cousins and his father. After the graduation ceremony we took pictures outside the church.

After we took pictures we decided to on a place we wanted to go eat dinner since it was like 5-6 already. I don't remember Lmaoo. We were going to go Texas road but it was closed for some reason so we went to this one steak house on the way there I texted Carlos. He told me about how he was watching the final season of jojo. I smile. After 20 minutes we arrive. Oh I forgot to mention the graduates friends and family had to make him cards. After we finished eating we went to the parking lot where braian opened the cards we all made him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bc this chapter was kinda short I have some photos of that day.

Braian walking down the aisle

Braian and his gf

Us at the restaurant

🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷