Ending part I

"I wish I knew you wanted me"
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

    The school year's almost over damn. So much has happened. I went through a talking stage with some guy who I've known since 3rd grade then he got mad, I got with someone who then accused me of still having feelings for that guy. Even with all that I didn't forget about garbage man (crush). I lost feelings for him but got them again right when I broke up. Currently I'm painting for the end of the year carnival at my school. Something for a cake walk?
    "Garbage man's ugly yk" Arantxa told me. She's so annoying she claims we're on good terms tho so I won't say anything. I chuckle at her comment. "You know his friend told me that garbage man liked you at some point" she says. Me, Isabella, and Juliana all turn to face her. I've recently became friends with Isabella and Juliana and dropped Alexa, Mathew, and Itzel. I threw my stupid marker across the table. Why? Who knows ☠️. I stand up and walk out the art room without even asking the art teacher to go.
    In the bathroom I rethink everything. Is she telling the truth??? I go back upstairs to the art room. Arantxa tells me how he had lost his friends apparently bc he liked me??
    Leslie comes back from her talk thingy and I whine to her about it. Arantxa starts blabbing more and more. At the end of elective I don't wait for my friends but Leslie catches up to me. I was gonna cry who knows why tho.
   I didn't cry but I looked mad ig because Tony and Maria asked if I was alright.
    ~2 day time skip~
Me and Leslie told garbage man that he's garbage man. He didn't respond. But he sent one of his drawings which I said was good. We sent like 5 messages about gojo's possible return. I just wonder if what Arantxa said was true. Why didn't he make a move?
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
"Is it too late to pursue?"
"Thought you were too good for me my dear"
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

🎉 You've finished reading ♡𝕆𝕙 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝕀 𝕞𝕖𝕥 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕪♡ 🎉