Chapter 1: Sapphire's Origins, Part 1

"Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were... the Miraculous. Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Two of these Miraculous are more powerful than the others; the earrings of the Ladybug, which provide the power of creation; and the ring of the Black Cat, which grants the power of destruction. According to legend, whoever controls both these jewels at the same time, will achieve absolute power."

Closing the brooch, "I want that absolute power, Nooroo. I must have those Miraculous," the figure demands.

"But nobody knows where these Miraculous are," a flying creature, Nooroo, timidly speaks.

"I found you though, my little Nooroo. Your Miraculous... remind me of its powers again," the shadowed figure softly mutters.

"The Moth Brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower!", Nooroo happily explains.

The shadowed figure menacingly concludes, "And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating supervillains?"

However, Nooroo warns him, "But master, the Miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes!"

Growling, the shadowed figure declares, "I must have this absolute power!", pointing towards Nooroo, "Your Miraculous is in my control! I am your master now, and you must obey me."

Nooroo sadly gives in, "Yes, master."

As the shadowed figure places the brooch on his tie, a kaleidoscope of white butterflies' flutter around him. Speaking the transformation words, Nooroo is pulled into the brooch. The figure is, then, covered from head to toe in butterflies. Thrusting his arms, out the shadowed figure is now dressed in a purple suit, with a gray mask covering his head and eyes.

"From this day on, I shall be known as... Hawk Moth!", Hawk Moth evilly laughs.

However, the legend is incomplete. There was a third and fourth Miraculous. The Bat Miraculous, it represents community, longevity, maneuverability, balance, evolution, intuition and rebirth. It also represent death in the sense of letting go of the old, and bringing in the new. They are symbols of transition, of initiation, and the start of a new beginning.

The Dragon-Phoenix Miraculous, which symbolizes strength, kindness, tenderness, passion, auspiciousness and harmony.

These Miraculous' is as if not more powerful than the Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous. The two other legendary Bat and the Hybrid Celestial Demon is only called in dire situations, when the Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous, need guidance.

The two kwami's name are Echo and Eternal. The bat's weapon are two daggers that has wires to swing and the dragon-phoenix is a sword with an infinite, strongest steal to cut anything and blast cosmic fire. Both Miraculous' special ability is to to sense danger and hunt them to track down the evil.

The two Miraculous' are able to run at superfast speeds, enhanced human strength and agility, and phase through solid objects.

To transform, The Bat holder must say 'Blue moon, Rise.' and to detransform. 'Blue moon, fall.'

To transform to the Dragon-Phoenix holder must say, 'Lock on, into the Alter State.' and to detransform. 'Log out.'

~Somewhere else in Paris~

The sound of death rang through the room. The room was filled with posters of Disney's princess', and the Jump Force of Naruto Uzamaki, Ichigo Kurosaki, Natsu Dragneel, Kenshin Himura, and Yugi Muto. A figure was covered by the safety and darkness of a blanket.