Chapter 3: Stormy Weather

In your room you are drawing your favorite anime character. It could from Noragami or Rurouni Kenshin. Boy oh boy your starting to feel bubbly when it come to handsome good looking  guys from the Sengoku period or...something.

You smiled at your complete sketch and walked over to you desk and was about to start planning on your design outfit until your phone vibrated on your bed. She got up from your desk and walks over to her phone and grabs it and saw that you have a text message from Marinette.

"Hey (Y/n)! I'm going to the park with Alya to see Adrien's photo shoot!  Wanna come?"

You smiled at the text. Also today is Saturday and which it also means if Adrien is doing a photo shoot then that means Vanitas is with him too.

You waste no time to grab your bag by your desk and put your sketch book inside of your bag and went to grabs your phone and head out the door to make your way to the park. When you made it there, you looked around to hope to find your sister and soon you found them and walks over to them.

"Marinette! Alya! I'm here!" you wave and Alya and Marinette smiled at you and wave back.

"Sup girl" Alya greeted with a smile and you also notice the little girl with them.

"Hello, Manon." you said gently as if your afraid of scaring the girl.

"Hi, (N/n)." Manon said shyly.

You smiled and notice that Marinette is staring at Adrien. " If we get Adrien's attention, are we gonna get candy to celebrate?" you asked

Marinette turn to you "Only after we get his attention"

You nodded. "I made a promise to Vanitas so I can hang out with him. So, what's the plan?"

Marinette think for a second and have a huge smile on her face when she came up with an idea "We're going to stroll over real cool as if we just happened to be passing by."

"And then what?" Alya asked.

"I'll invite him out for a fruit smoothie at the end of the photo shoot! Then, we get married! Live happily ever after in a beautiful house and have two kids? No, three and a dog! Maybe a cat? Nah, forget the cat. A hamster! I love hamsters!" Marinette start rambling on before sighing dreamily.

You nervously smiled at her attempt. "Let's just start with the 'happened to be passing by' and see if we can get to that smoothie." You sister comes first even though you wanted to see Vanitas. Well Vanitas request that he wishes to see you.

But none of your friend or your sister knows that you have taken an interest of Vanitas. And if Marinette accuse of you having a crush on the blonde than you had know idea if she could understand.

Your fine with Adrien as a friend but Vanitas....was something more than that. Just what is this feeling pulling you towards him.

She laughed nervously and agreed.

"Magnifico! Super! Come on now, I want to see hunger in your eyes!" The Agreste brothers photographer encourage while snapping pictures of Adrien and Vanitas "Remember, cool! Just cool...."

Vanitas sighs. Being a model can be tiring if he could just ditch this whole thing and meet with you.

Marinette muttered to herself as she start weirdly walking past the water fountain with you, Alya, and Manon following behind her but you were walking shyly since your very shy around Vanitas but lucky you that none of them notice this.

"Um, we couldn't be more invisible." Alya deadpanned after realizing that Adrien isn't paying attention to them.

Marinette groaned "Okay, let's start over."