Chapter 4: The Bubbler

You and Marinette walked down the stairs holding each a present for Adrien's birthday today. Well you have to presents one for each brother. The green present for Adrein and the blue one is for Vanitas.

"Girls, don't forget to clean your room after school today" said Sabine.

"Mom, it's Friday and I'm already doing something with (Y/n) and Alya" Sabine turn to Marinette

"Fine, I'll go ahead and clean it. But don't blame me if I come across any of both of you two's  private stuff, like your emails, your diary..." 

"Okay! I'll do it, I'll do it." Marinette walked over to her mother giving her a kiss on the cheek and leave." Marinette cut her mother off.

" Have a nice day, girls!" Sabine called out to you and your sister.

"You too mommy! Have a nice day!" You called back.

" Happy Birthday- I mean, have a nice day!" Marinette corrected herself closing the door leaving her mother slightly confused but smiled happily.

~At the Agreste Mansion~

Today was a very special day to Adrien. Currently Adrien was in the bathroom brushing his teeth, when Plagg comes up to with a Camembert wrapped in a red ribbon, "Happy Birthday, Adrien." 

 "Ugh, Plagg! Get that filthy piece of Camembert out my face." Adrien plugs his nose, shooing Plagg away

Plagg shrugs "Your loss."

After finishing his breakfast alone, Vanitas comes into the dining room with Nathalie with their, handing them the tablet.

"Your schedule, boys."

"Thanks Nathalie."  Before she could excuse herself, Adrien reaches his hand out stopping her, "Hey, um, did father get back to you about my birthday party?", with a hopeful expression.

Nathalie explains sadly, "Well, um...He doesn't think would be a good idea."

Not surprised, but still sad, Adrien sighs, "'Course not." Then leaves the room with a soft and sad "happy birthday".

Vanitas blew a raspberry and made his way giving his little brother a big present. "For you Adrien."

Adrien gasp in joy. "For me? Thanks bro. What's in it?"

"Opening it and find out." Vanitas shrugged.

And as Adrien  remove the rapping his smile drops into a frown. What he got was a book of instructions that say's 'How to understand a girls feelings.'

Adrien started to glare at Vanitas with an unhappy expression.

"What?" ask Vanitas with no guilt.

"Really? A book?" Adrien ask in sarcasm.

"Yeah, the first step is to 'Understand a girls feeling' before you declare your love for them and get married." he stated the obvious.

"I don't need to read this. I could understand a girl's feeling just fine." Adrien grumble.

"Oh really?" Vanitas raised a brow.

"Yeah." Adrien looking somewhere.

"How?"

"Uh...." Adrien was loss for remarks.

Vanitas huffs triumphantly. "I rest my  case."

"W-well what 'bout you?" Adrien almost lost his composure. "I bet you're still thinking about Marinette's sister right? The one you didn't get the name?"