Chapter 26: Volpina

At the Agreste mansion, Vanitas settle down with Noe on the phone. It turns out that Noe can keep this a secret even though the whole screaming match was awkward. Noe is now Vanitas' secret sidekick and will hep him through battles.

"And remember Noe do not tell anyone about this or else..." Vanitas started.

Noe: "Or else I will face your deadly weapon by picking your nose and chase me around to hunt me. I know! You remind me for 20 time! Relax, I won't tell a soul."

"You swear?" Vanitas asked.

Noe: "I cross my heart and stuff a cupcake in my eye."

Vanitas lets out a sigh, "Good, see you later." he end his calls and pack his bag and head down to school until his little brother was almost came crashing into him.

"Van wait up!" Adrien catching his breath.

"What got you jogging Adrien?" Vanitas wondered.

"I'll tell you later when head to class come on!"

Meanwhile, Marinette and Alya walk into their school, hearing their classmates Rose, Chloé, and Nino discussing the various accomplishments of a girl named Lila.

"Can you believe Lila knows Prince Ali? She even flew in his private jet with him!" Rose gossips with Juleka.

"Why did Jagged Stone write a song about Lila, when he could've written it about me!" Chloe boils and complains to Sabrina.

"Lila knows all of the Hollywood directors, she even promised she'd mention me to Steven Spielberg!" Nino chats with Kim and Max.

You were quite confused as to why everyone is gossiping about the Lila person.

"Lila?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah, she just started at our school!" Alya points to Lila with Adrien and Vanitas. Adrien who looked mildly uncomfortable as it seemed like Lila was flirting with him while Vanitas just looks bored.

"She even gave me an exclusive interview for the Ladyblog, 'cause Ladybug  saved her life once! Watch!" Alya shows Marinette and you the video of Lila on her blog.

"Who is this girl and what is she doing next to the love of my life?!" Marinette read it in disbelief, incredibly bothered.

"Lila's got the most incredible life, and now she's going here. She's totally awesome!" Alya gushed.

Marinette started daydreaming. " What?! Don't say that! This is super bad, what if Adrien totally falls for her?! I've never flown in a private jet; nobody's ever written a song about me; and I don't know a single person in Hollywood! Adrien will forget I even exist!"

Marinette could see Lila guides the two Agreste along by the hand. Marinette gasped. "Where are they going? Alya, we've got to stop them!"

"You need to chill out,  Marinette. My Ladyblog has the highest number of hits ever after that Lila interview!" Alya walks away still typing on her phone.

"What's going on? I mean has this Lila girl hypnotized everyone or something?"  she shakes her head in disbelief at Alya.

"If I didn't know any better Marinette, you seem jealous." you stated.

"Huh! Me, jealous?" Marinette scoffs. "No, way!"

Marinette's silent for a minute before she quickly rushes up after Adrien and Lila. You quickly run up the stairs to the library.

Marinette sees Adrien sitting at a table alone. Marinette hides behind a nearby bookshelf.

"Where is she?"