𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟒

-----------------------------------------------------------------

He then normally approaches his car then drives off to his home.
.
.

"Mom im home"

"Welcome back!" As always, Mrs.Kim shouts from the kitchen.

"Do you wanna eat? I've prepared bibimbap!"

"Ahh... today was prolly a tiring day momm... i just want to plop on the bed and sleep like there's no tomorrow, but guess what i cant do so. Why? because another tiring day is coming. And i have to work, so i can learn things and gain experience and run my dad's business then be rich and work good and help others, and make you proud and happy..." Tae just kept blabbering and Mrs.Kim couldnt help but just coo and chuckle at her cutie's blabbering.

"Baby, if you're done, then go get freshen up and come so you can eat and then plop on to the bed and then wake up for another tiring day just to learn things and work as you wanted" Mrs.kim says , mimicking tae with a soft smile.

Tae giggled.."mom dont tease me" she whines..

"Okay okay, now go and come fast"

"I want two bowl okay? I'LL COME FAST" she runs to her room while shouting.

"She always cheers everyone, never failing to make everyone happy with her presence" Mrs kim mumbles to herself but her maid heard her.

"i've seen her grown up fully, she is still same, Innocent and loving,  ma'am you are so lucky" One of the maid says with love filled voice.

"Dont call me ma'am, we are literally of same age hina, and she is your daughter, we both raised her, didnt we?"

"You will never change, chae.. just always stay happy like this"

"You too, now lets serve the food or she will start crying" They both burst onto laughter then start serving.

Thats a normal day in Kim's house.

.
.
.
.

"Ah, jungkook you came early today?"

"Yeah mom, it wasnt much work, i missed you both so i came early..." kook says while hugging his mom.

"Its been a while since you got break and we spent time together" Mrs.Jeon says with a sad smile.

He backhugs his mom.

"dont be sad mom, its for all of us, dad's health isnt good so i must work as his diligent son, i cant see you two sad, so smile" he says with a light chuckle and soft voice.

"Baby, please be happy and safe"

"I will, unless you be sad and unhappy" he says with a fake angry face.

Mrs.jeon chuckles and yeah our kookie cant resist his dear mom's smile so he smiled too.

"Mom im hungry, lets go out!"

"Umm, go and change, dad will be here in few minutes"

"wait- where's he?"

"He said he had to meet with his friend ig, let him, he is enjoying himself now and you're the reason, you gave him freedom..... snatching your own" she whispers the last sentence to herself with little guilt.

She doesnt like the fact that her son turned out to be cold after 17. He wouldnt smile much, although she sees him smile whenever he is with them but its only between them, she knows how her son acts outside the house.

And even in the home he isnt bubbly and happy kookie like he was in his 17s. And she definitely knows the reason, yet she keeps it to herself, only herself.