Part 13

********

"Not this one jimmmyy" Tae groans, again.

Well the thing is they had decided to do shopping, but thank got they first had their lunch.Its been an hour and our jimin and tae are choosing clothes, well more like just groaning and whining.

"Take it or leave it, its getting boring and boring now" And here, hobi groans, again.

"Help us choose then" Asks tae, to hobi who was ready to kill them at any moment due to how annoying they were acting.

Just then, yoongi pops out of nowhere and takes a look of two sweater on jimin's hand, caressing the green one, "This will look good in you" He said, making jimin all blushy blushy but thankfully yoongi didn't saw or so he thought. Who knows..

He was about to turn to tae, who was watching all these but she immediately spat, "im gonna take this" she choosed for herself

He was about to turn to tae, who was watching all these but she immediately spat, "im gonna take this" she choosed for herself....and went to the counter with jimin and all other clothes they bought.

Yoongi stood there, face void of any emotion, and hobi stood there, observing him. Uff!

.
.
.

"Thank you" Jimin bows as they get their packed clothes and are about to leave, thats when they see someone, hannah, how fast of tae to recognize her. She was with mrs. Jeon and some woman. They look expensive and mean too. They were few meeters away and also busy with their own chitchatting, thank god they didnt see them.

"Mrs jeon? " Jimin whispers to tae.

"Hmm, and that clingy girl" Tae says, looking at the way they had disappeared from.

"Jealous? " Jimin says with a smug smile.

Tae look at jimin with a 'so done' look earning a chuckle from jimin. "Lets go" Jimin says, smiling.

They both went to where they had left those two guys and they were there, hobi clicking some selfie and yoongi on his phone.

"They are useless" Tae sighs.

"Lets go guys! Movie now! " Jimin yells and they all head to their car outside, jimin and hobi at the back seat.

This time was lighter, they all talked about random things until they finally reached the theatre, it didn't take much for hobi to fetch ticket and when he was busy, tae and jimin had gone to buy junks and now they're settled in the hall.

it goes like ---> hobi yoongi tae jimin

It was a horror movie. Hobi is a scaredy so he sat beside just so he could cling on him. And jimin? Tae tried to convince him to sit beside yoongi but, minie being a shy shy, said he wont because he clings too much.

They were arguing about that but tae stopped when jimin said, when returning home, he will sit in passenger seat. These teenage like brats!
.
.

As expected, hobi clinged onto yoongi as if his life depended on him and jiminie clinged on tae in the same way. Tae threw many 'you're a grown up, stop being scaredy' 'why did you even plan to watch this' 'my hands hurt' but none she meant it, nor jimin minded it.

"lets exchange seats instead! You're hurting me like this" Tae whines again.

And again, jimin ignored, he is too busy being scared.

That is how the movie ended, with yoongi's short blank stares and clingy jimin. The hell-tine is over for tae. *sigh*

They finally returned to their car hearing jimin explain how scary the movie was and hobi just supporting him with equal fear and excitement.

They get into the car not noticing someone's stare on them.

"She's out. I'll find about him. " The man in all black suit says on his phone, standing far enough from yoongi's car.

*****

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝟸 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 ✨