Part 23

***

"And if i don't?" he dares to inch closer and out of panic she bites his left hand, that was holding her wrist.

DEJA VU

He immediately let go of tae as he got off the bed, wincing in pain as he rubbed his hand. "What the fck?" He says with a gritted teeth.

Taehyung too stands up hurriedly, "I- you were weird" that was awkward, first he acts weird then when she acts upon her instinct, he plays victim. Idiot.

Jungkook throws her a glare, "Go out if you want to get eaten by animals" He says as his pain finally subsides. Taehyung nearly made up her mind to go too but then she hears a howl, standing still as jungkook ignores her presence and sits on his chair, now scrolling through his phone.

Taehyung glances at his back then at the glass window, after a sigh she mutters in a small voice, "Im hungry"

But jungkook doesn't react, she huffs and says in a louder voice this time, "I'm hungry!" and this time he looks at her as if surprised "weren't you about to go home?"

"I want to eat, not get eaten" she huffs.

And that's how she ended up in kitchen, jungkook watching as she gathers ingredients, "What are you making?" he frowns.

"Poison soup" she casually says without sparing him a glance, "Isn't it better than to eat your burnt cooking or get starved"

He frowns, "Like you weren't the one that pleaded to let you cook, everyone knows im perfect at everything and cooking is not an exception..unlike you" scoffing, he continues,

"Why are you always trying to pick up a fight huh?"jungkook watches as tae walks a bit far to get something, she turns around and throws him an onion, jungkook being the perfectionista catches it with ease.

"Peel and chop it, then I'll consider your words" Taehyung then heats up the pan.

First, he stares at her, bewildered , mouth slightly agape but then, "Its not even a big deal" he starts peeling it off. Taehyung hides her smirk.

Halfway through chopping onions, jungkook starts tearing up, "This sht!" He keeps groaning, still trying to choo them.

"Its not even a big deal" Taehyung taunts and right then and there, jungkook got it.

"You did it on purpose didn't you? " He cocks his brow, now stopping.

Taehyung shrugs and focuses on stirring the content on another untensil while not noticing when jungkook approached her.

Jungkook approaches oblivious taehyung from behind, suddenly wrapping his strong arms around tae, caging him and his hands making him unable to move.

"What-" Taehyung tries to wiggle but jungkook, with an evil grin, holds up the chopped raw onions, bringing it towards her mouth as tae wiggles harder, "Don't-" She cries out.

"I will" He grins, "im sor-" and jungkook had successfully passed it through her lips. He presses his thumb on her lips, sealing it so she won't spit.

With tear already gathered at the corner of her eyes, she struggles harder that urged jungkook to inch closer.

So he forcefully pulled taehyung even closer towards him by her waist.

And the time slows. The closed- eyed taehyung, help so close to him. Her strawberry scent with hint of vanilla, a sweet complexion. He knew since the first day they met. The situation wasn't favoured but he was sure, this sweet scented female is a sweet charmer.

First it was revenge, nothing but revenge, he just saw her as someone bratty, he still does but life is amazing... look where they are.

Seems like destiny was waiting for thei meet, just so they could rush things and bombard them with unpleasant surprise for a disaster. Wow.

But whatever happened, and will happen, its a truth that taehyung, kim taehyung is an exceptional piece of art. A butterfly,

Butterfly.

He traces her lips with his thumb previously still there, wiping invisible sparkles, he inches closer, staring at her cherry lips looking oh so kissable.

Sensing such weird movements, taehyung opens her eyes, with utter shock.

"You couldn't even smell it. So, who's the man here?" He smirks, speaking in a raspy voice.

"One with ball" Taehyung rolls her eyes as jungkook lets her go with a frown, watching her spit the onion out with a scrunched face, his face soon adopts a sexy smirk.

"How many?" taehyung frowns, "What?"

"One with two balls....isn't a man" she chokes.

Chuckling, jungkook adds, "I knew you were nowhere near innocent"

.
.
.

"How's it?" Taehyung asks, taking a seat across him on the dining table.

"Not worth those tears i let free to flow for a damn onion" He dramatically replies, chewing the contents.

With a glare, taehyung tries to snatch his bowl but he scoots it away, "If you don't like it then give it to me, i very much appreciate my work" she forwards her hand.

"I didn't say i didn't like it, its just not THAT tasty" He shrugs and keeps eating, ignoring constant glare from tae.

***