𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟓

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh 'fucking idiot'?"

She massages her temple. She was already frustrated and here come the root of frustration.

"Why are you so disrespectful huh? Didnt your parent teach you something called 'Manner'?"

" They surely did, but they also taught me tit for tat"

"You're telling me im bad?"

"From which angle are you not so?"

"You're such a brat" He disgustingly says.

"Says who? the one who doesnt know the word 'respect' "

Yeah that was just enough. He angrily approaches tae then cages her, his hands on each arm pads of the chair that causes tae's breathe to hitch.

He leaned close to her ear,, tae's heart was pounding like crazyy.

"You remember the contract thing right?" he said in a husky voice, his lips an inch away from her earlobe.

She couldnt help.

My heart's gonna pop out for sure.

"Why so rude miss kim? i thought you were a good friend of mine so i even bought you lunch thinking you were hungry..see" He says with very fake concerned face plus pout showing a packet of food. Yeah he is just pissing her in every way.

The fuck?

"I-I dont n-need it" She looks everywhere but his face,eyes especially due to nervousness and disgust. Disgust because she clearly knows he is showing fake concern and word and nervousness.. umm.. say his face is some inches away from hers.

"Are you not hungry?"

"Can you please stop?"

"I asked sth first"

"Yeah im hungry, very hungry, hungry to the point that i want to suck your blood outta your body then leave you to die" anger and frustration is clearly dripping from her voice.

"Suck me then" He said in deep and husky voice leaning close to her face. Tae's heart started pounding like crazy, like it will just come out of her chest. She became like jelly, like paralyzed.

He leaned closer and closer but tae finally got back her sense and she pushed him. He closed his eyes smirking, then jerked off non existing dirt from his coat.

"isnt that just what you wanted?...Admit it, you are here to just make me fall for you so you get my money... dear gold digger"he normally says with smirk getting back to his seat, his eyes still on her.

This guy. What do i do... please take this hoe with you..devil.

" Silence means yes.. No?"

"What?!" She says in a normal voice but her eyes tell... it hold just hatred and anger.

"You are here so that you can make me fall for you and we marry then you get my money right?" He calmly says.

"And who said so?" Her face with a 'are you serious?you fucking bitch' expression.

"You wanted to kiss me."

'Can you FUCKING STOP ANNOYING ME? WAS I THE ONE WHO ASKED FOR FOOD? WAS I THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU TO COME TO ME? WAS I THE ONE WHO TALKED FIRST? WAS I THE ONE WHO STOPPED YOU FROM MOVING? WAS I THE ONE WHO WAS LEANING TO KISS? ...YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT... I'LL FOREVEF BE REGRETFUL TO BE HERE, IF IT WASNT ABOUT MY PARENTS THEN I WOULD'VE KILLED YOU THEN DISSAPEARED FROM HERE. YOU FUCKING BITCH'......