𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟖

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Please......stay.." The voice came out as more like a whisper but enough for jungkook to hear since they were just two...alone.

Jungkook immediately halted then turned back to see tae holding his shirt like a kid...eyes still closed...with a cute pout. And.. he smiled! He did! it wasn't the usual typo smile he puts to show others. It was real, a genuine one, that he automatically shows to his parents and namjoon hyung only, the only close persons to him.

He bent, then kissed tae's forehead oh so lovingly and softly as if she was a glass that will be broken even because of a harsh touch.

"Don't  worry, call me if you need anything. Hmm?" His smooth voice was enough to make half conscious tae smile but she suddenly hugged jungkook's arm.

"Tae... " jungkook called out. He tried to pull his arm but couldn't and heard a whine instead.

He glanced at tae but she was sleeping oh so peacefully so he just pulled a pillow then replaced his arm with the pillow.

He stood up and again, carefully glanced her then went out of the room not forgetting to turn on the dimmer light and close the room's door.

Jungkook went to his GENIUS LAB then finished his little work ( a/n: don't be dirty 🙂 or..is it actually me? 🙃) he put his things on its place then went to his room.

He was tired, very very much. So he took a warm shower to relax his muscle then went to sleep to relax his mind, not forgetting to think about a certain lady before he finally falls into a deep slumber.  He didn't wanted to disturb her beauty sleep.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

Tae was sleeping peacefully when her phone beeped. She woke up while cursing the phone in million language just to realize it was an alarm.

'Alarm?'

She looked around.

'what th-'

Then she remembered.

'i slept. But ' She widens her eyes.

'but the work?!? '

She gets down and immediately runs to GENIUS LAB ( a/n : idk why am laughing 💀)

Just when she was checking her laptop while being close to having heart attack, kidney attack, panic attack, brain attack, eye attack whatever...

"Its done. Dont worry"

She looks towards the source of voice only to find

'Looks like he just woke up... ' She thought, eyes not even blinking once.

"You can stop staring and finish other work. Its the only work done, that too by me. You just came and sleep,.. and that wasnt why i called you. BRAT" He muuters clearly with a blank face, digging holes in tae's eyes.

Tae knew she had to work but slept. Its her fault. So she stayed quiet.

"Okay" She says while looking down.

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

"Thats all"

A loud applause.

"Great. Mr. jeon. You never fail to amaze us and bring new height to our success." One of the board of director says with an eye smile.

"Thank you. Seon corp also helped us in this, half credit goes to them"

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

"You did great  jeon" seojoon says as he forwards his had with a smile.