Part 19

***

" Hey"..... "I didn't mean to yell at you... earlier" Jungkook said with his calm deep voice, still focusing on his laptop.

Taehyung seemed to not hear what he said so he says in a bit louder voice, "Did you hear? "

"Huh? " Taehyung confusedly looks up at him.

Jungkook clicks his tongue, frustrated. With a sigh, "I said i didn't mean to yell at you earlier"

Taehyung just stares him.
"Why are you telling me this, now? "

Jungkook retreats his hand from his laptop and throws back his head with a groan. "Because you're my fiancee"

For me work and relationship are far apart.

"Oh" Saying so, taehyung gets to work again but jungkook doesn't.

"What did hannah said?... earlier?.. " She hesitantly asks.

Jungkook runs his fingers through his raven locks, "She was my secretary before you. She wanted to be so even now"

Taehyung lets her mouth agape, surprised that he even talked , that too, calmly. "Why didn't you let her be? "

Jungkook snaps his head at her with a frown which later transforms as a smirk, "You've signed a contract of a year. Forgot? " Upon hearing that taehyung gives looks at him with a helpless look which just made his smirk wider.

"The coffee was not hot the way i like btw" He raises his brows and it hit her, it was the coffee she was drinking. She widens her eyes as jungkook frowns, "What?"

"Nothing" She tensely shrugs and before jungkook could get out what was the matter, they hear a knock.

"Come in" Jungkook calmly replied.

"Morning, Mr. Jeon" Someone greets and taehyung can see how jungkook smiled so big.

"Ahh, yoongi hyung?" He stood up from his seat as yoongi walked towards him and they did a shoulder bump.

"I was willing to act professional this time" Yoongi says with a smile

"Not me... what brings you here then? " Jungkook asked as he motioned him to sit and he himself took too.

Yoongi glanced around the room, and taehyung immediately started to busy herself with her laptop. Yoongi swiftly takes in taehyung's appearance before starting his business talk with jungkook.

After they finish, "You're too cruel for making your fiancee work like that " He chuckles.

"It was her will, i would never go against my close ones" Jungkook proudly brags and taehyung just glares him, yeah, totally her will.

Yoongi stood up, followed by jungkook. "I guess, i would hear you being jealous more often now" Yoongi teases. "See you" jungkook nods and yoongi leaves, not before looking at taehyung right in her eyes.

"You both seemed close. He doesn't act like this, not even with his best friend." Taehyung looks at jungkook.

"He's a moody guy. Well.. you know him? " Jungkook takes his seat.

"I met him when i was with jimin" She shrugged not noticing the look on his face.

"Oh" is all he said before they both again consumed themeselve with works.

---------------𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

"He is so cruel" Jimin frowns, completely angry by the fact that that hard headed yelled at his dear best friend.