Part 20

****

It was another working day, unlike yesterday, today tae's mom was at home, cooking food for her like always, gleefully taehyung's morning was full of giggles. But unfortunately, she was a grown woman and she had work, it would've been so much better if she was a kid again and she could again be a spoiled baby of her parents but, they have done enough and it was her turn to work for them.

And even after all those, hectic days were never not supposed to be attached with her life. Later that night she read an article, apparently her being jeon's fiancee and still working for jeon corp. was a hot topic, to which jeon had said 'it was her wish, and i never go against my loved ones'. So that was where he got that dialogue, the same one that he used with yoongi.

And lastly the dream, eversince she has got engaged with jungkook, she has been seeing some weird dreams... practically, nightmares and its always a beautiful lady with long hair and white robe. She has got a lot of things to worry about so she as always, shrugged it off.

Right now, she was heading to JEONs with her head occupied to find a valid excuse for a day off tomorrow. And not too soon later, she arrives there. Like always, putting on a bright smile and a formal look, she and her co workers greet each other on her way to the office.

She stops on a certain floor to fetch a cup of coffee for 'mr. idiot' before getting onto the elevator again.

She knocks on the door upon reaching there and enters after a voice saying 'come in'.

The scene was not that unexpected but she still got surprised, though one cannot see it through her reaction.

Hannah was standing before the desk in front of jungkook, probably showing him some file as she was wearing an office attire with her usual glaring look and crossed hands.

She looks(glares?) at taehyung who uses all her strength to hold back an eye roll. She walks to him, putting the coffee cup on his desk and turning around towards her desk, but before that, "Right on time, go and bring me Project blue file from sam" He says without sparing her a glance.

Taehyung, takes a deep breath. Its her work, she signed up for that. Its okay, its okay.

She walks away before taking a glance at both of them. Why is he doing this?

He keeps sending me away when he's with hannah. A frown forms on her face, unknowingly a small pout too.

When she returns after a while, hannah isn't there. She hands him the file and gets onto her own work.

---------- 𝐓𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

It was lunch time,surprising enough, jungkook had wrapped up his files and laptop for lunch(?).

Jungkook turned towards taehyung once he was just before the door,he takes in her look. She was so focused in her work, doe eyes focused on the computer screen before her, slightly puckered cherry lips and a slight frown. Taehyung looked gorgeous, undeniably. Though jungkook would never admit it aloud, he has eyes and he definitely appreciates pure and pretty beings and things.

Prioritizing his ego, he shrugs afraid of these sudden unknown feelings after he finds himself staring at tae's for way too long...especially her lips,

He clears his throat, "You not going?" he asks, loud enough.

Taehyung looks at him, "Where?" her look said she was genuinely oblivious.

It would've irked him at how dumb she is at some times like this but, he sighs "For lunch. Its lunch time."

She frowns for a while, "I can?" She asks with slightly widened eyes.