𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 10

******

Tae and kook arrive in different car from their respective home. Kook arrives first so he goes inside to be greeted by of his employee that was given the responsibility of the party venue and organization.

Soon enough he again is greeted by mr choi followed by some of the board of directors that were talking with choi.

He is an old man of 50. (a/n: 🏴‍☠️)

"Welcome, jeon

"Welcome, jeon. " Mr choi says.

"Thank you. I hope you're enjoying this little junction. " Jungkook politely bows.

"OfCourse, a quality party from a quality man like you, with the succession of our partnership. Im honoured! " Choi smiles.

Jungkook smiles.

"Excuse me" Jungkook bows then joins his parents who were few meter away from him.

"Good evening mom, dad" He hugs his mom then dad while, they also wish him a good evening.

Their family chitchat goes on as namjoon also joins them

soon enough.. Tae arrives with her family.

Both the family greet each other

Both the family greet each other. But a certain someone is busy, busy staring someone. Jungkook looks exceptionally hot today, so its not tae's fault. Tae secretly keeps stealing glances of jungkook untill she gets caught by a intense stare.

Tae immediately looks away and continues talking to the jeon parents. She can still feel the stare untill they are interrupted by a female voice,

"Good evening mom and dad" She says then hugs mrs Jeon.

She then hugs mr jeon and they all are smiling

Tae's POV

She is pretty.Who is she? She called them 'mom and dad'. Is she jungkook's sibling? But she doesnt look like anyone from the family. Why do i even care tho?

I facepalm myself. I really over think about the things i should care about.

After hugging namjoon hyung and doing a lil chitchat she turned around towards jungkook. What is she gonna do? Hug him? Huh, he doesn't like those thing-

She hugged her?! And he's- he's smiling. WHO IS SHE?

.
.

"Hello everyone. Im Choi Hannah." That pretty girl, named hannah, smiles while bowing.

"Your daughter? " Mr. Kim asks, unsure.

Mrs jeon smiles,"She has stayed with us from her birth. She is daughter of junghyun's bestfriend. But unfortunately she lost both her parents in a car accident. She was just 7 that time so we decided to raise her. Since then she calls us mom dad" Mrs jeon smiles then hugs hannah again.

That was unnecessary. Is tae jealous? No. Why would she? There aint any reason to be.

.
.
.

After they all grab some drinks, in a table, Mr. Jeon walks to the stage,

"Ladies and gentlemen. I'm delighted to share a surprise announcement. My yougest son, the CEO of JEON CORPORATION,is getting engaged this monday, with the one and only daughter of Mr. Kim Taehyun, CEO of TC CORPORATION.Im glad to be able to share my happiness with you all. You all are invited!"

Loud applauds are heard. And a bunch of congratulations towards the shocked young jeon and young kim.

"Please enjoy" Mr. Jeon gets down and walks to the table where everyone is.

Jungkook trusts his parents choice. He knows there is a reason behind everything they do and they will never work against his good. So he stays silent.

Tae on the other side, looks at her parents, they give her a "be patient" look.

And noone else is shocked. So Jeon parents, Kim parents and Namjoon knew this beforehand?

Before eating, Mrs jeon looks at a certain someone with the same look that Mrs kim gave to tae. Its hannah. She trusts Mrs. Jeon so much. She turns away then starts eating with her friends and relative.

Amidst the dinner, Mr kim speaks,

"Its a decision taken by both sides. You two already know that whatever we decide is always for your good. We want a bond, and you two must be its medium. Do you need to ask anything? " He glances his daughter and then young jeon. They say nothing.

This time Mr jeon starts, " Engagement is three days later, on monday. It will held in the jeon mansion. We have talked about everything. All you need to do is follow what we say" He smiles. Its warm but his words arent, at least for young jeon and kim.

This announcement surely is bringing a lot of changes. Tae cant help but steal glance at everyone, jungkook especially. Why doesn't he look bothered? Why isnt he saying anything? This isnt okay.

The rest of the time tae doesn't talk much, she suddenly tries her best to ignore jeon. Not that it will matter, jeon doesnt like her anyways.

Kim family bid their goodbye to The jeons and then went out, in the process, tae didnt succeed to ignore hannah clinging to jungkook and both smiling while talking. They look happy! How could they?

Tae pouts out of habit. Then they go home.

𝐀𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧**

They all arrive at their house.

"Tae! You will have your days off untill monday. You can do shopping in that time or just relax. " Mr kim says.

"I trust you dad" Tae hugs her dad while sighing. Mr kim hugs her back. Unknowingly a tear slipped from his eyes, but he was quick to wipe it away without tae noticing it.

"I would never think of harming you. You know it right" Mr kim smiles.

"I love you dad" Tae hugs then goes to her room.

Mrs kim finally arrives.

"What did she say?"

"As we expected" Mr jeon sighs, "I would never let her be hurt or cry. I'll make sure."

Mrs kim pats her husbands shoulder before going to her room, followed by mr kim.

.
.

It was a tiring day for tae. Work and an unwanted surprise. But she trusts her parents. Its okay.

She finishes her night routine then drift off to sleep, not before remembering a certain someone followed by jealousy. Why is that girl so clingy and why isnt jungkook bothered? This is bothering tae a lot.

She finally drift off to her dreamland not knowing someone was also thinking about her. Obviously, thats kook. He doesnt care about these all, but still. He is going to marry her, marriage is a big thing. But he is scared. Even tho he might hate tae but he doesnt hate her to the point he would wish for her death. He wont wish for anyone's death. And now he's scared.

He, now has decided to stay in their house, their family house. Where he goes, usually to meet someone. His saviour.

***************************************

𝐀𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝! 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 🤭❣️