The Stage

Be warned - In this book, you may find things to be a bit...uncomfortable. Consider this your one and only warning as there will be descriptive scenes of sex, blood, gore, and violence. Robin gets positively aggressive when it comes to her jealous impulses..

Heavy doeses of smut, fucking, and maybe a little bit of knife play are also fair game. This book will test your "two-handed grip on the phone" discipline. 

Welcome to the fiery depths of Hell.

Snippets:

Snippets:

"A scream of sheer terror rips from my chest, clawing its way up my throat as I fall back and scramble away.

It's me. Or at least, a version of me. My hair is matted, and my tattered clothes reveal dirty blood-stained skin.

Blood is dripping from my mouth, and a wicked smile stretches across my lips.

--

...An ear-piercing screech from behind me has me instinctually dropping to the ground. Covering my head with my arms, I wait for whatever evil is closing in.

Half of the city is on fire, and the streets are stained red with blood. It flows like rainwater in the gutters. The smell, metal, and smoke, are so thick that it's painful to breathe.

Creatures, inky like the night, slither in the streets, devouring the light. Shadows kill everything in sight.

--

.."When you want me, you know what you have to do." He smirks, the blood from his wound dripping everywhere.

"W-what?" I sputter, sitting up frantically.

--

Bitting into my lip, I nod my head. 'No.'

I will.. not give in to this.

"No?" He chuckles, low and sinister, before he takes my..

Updates 2-3 times per week.