Chapter 23

Standing in the kitchen, I struggle to understand what just happened. My brain is sloshing around in my skull, half melted and drowned in arousal.

How am I expected to just go out there and eat like this? Does he think I can walk out there, all wet and achy, with the cock brothers, and just eat? My heart is racing, and my body trembles as I take a few deep breaths. I just have to make it through dinner. I've survived dinners with Mykle and his insufferable father, meals with dignitaries, and high-powered sleazeballs. I can make it through this.

As I step out into the dining room, it takes everything in me not to turn around and run. I can't make it through this. Cock everywhere, but not the one I want. Everything feels heightened. The sounds, the smells, the small trickle of sweat on the back of my neck.

One of Cerberus' sisters is sitting on the lap of one of the Seilenos. Stopping in my tracks, I force my mouth closed and rush toward my chair. I need to distract myself with food. This can't be what it looks like.

"Is this dinner and a show?" I whisper as he sets a glass of wine in front of me.

"It does look like she's riding his cock, doesn't it?"

"She's not, though, right?" My stomach clenches. I should be the one riding a cock. Right now, in that kitchen, I should be bent over the countertop being railed to death.

"I can't say for sure. It wouldn't be out of character for either of them," he smiles into his glass before taking a sip.

Reaching for my glass, I gulp it down. "More, please," I hold it out to him.

"So, little sister, how are you enjoying the Underworld?"

"I haven't seen much of it, but it's-" I'm not sure of the adjective to use here. Horrifying? "Hot."

I go with 'hot.' It seems like the least offensive and accurate description.

All of them laugh loudly, nodding in agreement. "Yes, it is definitely hot."

In my peripheral vision, I can see the other sister moving, subtly rolling, it's not much, but it's still more than I can take. It seems cruel to have to sit here, and pretend I'm not watching them fuck while my insides are churning.

"Have you not taken her on a tour, Cerberus?"

"Not yet. I have plans for that." His voice is so calm and casual that it makes me inexplicably annoyed. He was rock hard in the kitchen. How is he not consumed by this achy, swollen feeling? I can't focus on anything but the throbbing between my legs.

My neck is on fire. Burning a trail from the bite mark to my painfully empty pussy.

They laugh and joke, talking about things that I don't know or understand. My brain slowly shuts down, their voices disappearing as tunnel vision fades everything into the background. Everything but him.

It's like watching him in slow motion. He's smiling, leaning back in his chair, completely at ease. His hair is knotted on his head, and the thought of holding it while his face is buried between my legs makes me flush hotter.

My mouth goes dry as he lifts his glass, taking a slow gulp of wine. His adams apple bobs as he swallows. My thighs squeeze together as he licks his lips.

Every muscle clenches, craving him in a way that can only be described as hunger. I want to feel him in my bones.

Our eyes meet, and I can't take another second of this torture. These people need to get the fuck out of here.

"Cerberus?" I lean in, whispering, as everyone eats and chats, completely unaware that I'm melting. "I want it."

"I'm sorry, what was that?"