He asks you out (THE AFTERMATH) - 💙🤍

-LEO'S POV- 💙

After jumping from building to building with a cheesy smile on my face I finally arrived to the sewers.

I GOT A GIRLFRIEND, AND SHE'S BEAUTIFUL, KIND, SMART AND FUNNY!!

And I got one way before any of my bros!!

I slid back into our bedroom ready to gloat in all their faces about Y/N. I creeped into our room and with the smile still on my face.

Not from the fact that I was about to gloat about how they had all been wrong about me, from the fact that Y/N actually kissed me!!!

Well technically she only kissed me hands, cheek and snout but it still counts.

"What's got you so happy, Leo?" Mikey asked me, looking up from whatever he was doing.

"You have that stupid look on your face." Raph said, turning away from polishing his sais and staring at me.

"Oh, it's nothing, nothing. I just got a GIRLFRIEND." I said casually, putting emphasis on the last word as I spoke.

"I don't believe that for a second." Donnie insisted, taking off his headphones and rolling his eyes.

"Same, you. Leonardo, no rizz, Hamato, has got a girlfriend? Yeah, no." Mikey said.

"What does your "girlfriend" look like the?" Raph asked jumping from his bed.

I confidently pulled out a picture of Y/N, it was a photo of her from a distance, she was looking off into the sunset, her hair flowing in the wind.

"Leo, it's weird to take photos of random girls you see when you sneak out!" Mikey laughed and started to turn away.

"But you can see where she kissed me look!" I said and started pointing to my hand, cheek and snout.

"Leo, did you seriously steal a girl's lip gloss and put it on your face?" Donnie asked, looking concerned for my mental health.

"NO! Why would I-"

"I am going back to polishing my sais" Raph said.

"Jungkook just came out with a new song, I'm gonna go listen to it" Donnie said and slapped his headphones on.

That did not go as planned...

But still. I HAVE A GIRLFREND NOW!!!!

-YOUR POV- 🤍

I got back into my room and started squealing and fangirling and kicking my legs with my face buried in a pillow.

LEONARDO JUST ASKED ME OUT!!!!

THE LEONARDO, THE FEARLESS HOTTIE, HAMATO!!!

I can now call myself someone's girlfriend without them being a total prick.

And my Boyfriend. He's so amazing.

He's so strong, so smart, so funny, so hilarious, so adorable.

I made that fangirling noise again and buried by face in that pillow once again.

The fearless hottie is mine!!!

I can't wait to hug him and hold him and kiss him and-

"Y/N, YOU'D BETTER BE ASLEEP!!!" Mom barked from the hall!!!

I switched off my lights and cuddled my pillow again.

Was I pretending it was Leo? HELL YES I WAS....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Word Count: 492 Words.

Bye Bye, ShyBeanz😘💕💗
ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes