Your First Kiss - 💛

-THIRD PERSON POV- 💛

Leo was at your window, tapping gently. It was about 4:30 in the morning and you're mom had gone to her science job, so you were super surprised to get a visitor this early, still you weren't complaining since it was your fearless boyfriend.

"Hi, Fearless." You said, yawing a bit and opening the window to let him in.

"Hi, Perfect ." He said, kissing your hand again.

You sat down on your bed and patted a seat next you, which he greatfully took.

"Your room's so cool." He said looking around.

"Thanks, I just decorated it. But I'm sure your room must be cool too, since you live in it." You laughed, and held his hand again, he smiled back at you.

"I'm really not that cool, you know, Y/N. Not as cool as you." He said and tucked your hair behind you hair.

"I'm not that cool."

"You are. You're smart, funny, cute, adorable, the daughter of a scientist and you're dating an lame mutant like me. You're too good for me."

"You're the one who's too good for me, Leo. You're the fearless leader of the teenage mutant ninja turtles. You fight
with two gigantic swords you're practically fearless and you-"

Leo crushed his lips on yours, cutting you off. He couldn't tell but you were fangirling so hard. Suddenly he pulled away and stood up.

"I'M SO SORRY, Y/N! THAT WAS SO STUPID OF ME TO DO, YOU WERE TALKING AND I DIDN'T ASK OR ANYTHING!!"

"Leo?"

"I KNOW THAT WAS STUPID BUT I'VE JUST BEEN WANTING TO KISS YOU FOR SO LONG!!!"

"Leo!"

"AND I KNOW ITS PROBABLY WAY WAY TO SOON, WE'VE ALREADY BEEN DATING A WEEK AND-!!"

"LEO!!"

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him close. "You talk, way too much."

And then you kissed him gently it was a while before he melted into it and began kissing you back. He nervously put his arms around your waist and held you super close.

"I know." He replied, and kissed your cheek.

"I like you so much, Leo." You muttered and hugged him again.

You two dorks stayed like that for about 3 hours before you had to start getting ready for school.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Word Count: 381 Words

Au Revoir, ShyBeanz 😜💘💝
ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes