004

WISTFUL

WISTFUL.
[ irl ]

bin's manager, mr vos, agreed to willow's idea of stopping at fast food for dinner. they pulled the tour bus over at some random mcdonald's.

"what do you want me to order for you?" bin asks mr vos to be nice.

"whatever you think i'll want." he responds grumpily, not looking up from his computer screen as he types faster than anyone bin has ever seen.

he's a very strict and direct man, but he treats bin like a daughter. he's kind to her and her friends despite how annoying and loud they can be.

"ten piece nugget it is." she says, walking out of the bus and shutting the door behind her.

kai and willow are waiting for bin when she gets to the glass double doors of the mcdonald's. it's freezing outside, so they're huddled together for heat — but it also might be because both of their love languages are touch, so they always need to be right on each other to feel secure.

"what took you so long?" kai asks, pretending to be annoyed by her tardiness. "i could have ordered, eaten, and shit out my food by now."

bin rolls her eyes, "i was asked mr vos for his order. and i didn't even take that long."

"whatever." kai says. "let's go inside, i'm starving."

"don't be dramatic," bin tells him, walking forward and opening the door for her friends. "you've been eating doritos since you woke up this morning."

kai lets willow enter the before him, making her smile. bin wants to gag watching them act all lovey.

bin met willow when she first moved to new york — bin was seventeen, willow was only a few months older. they met through work, which makes sense considering the fact that willow is bin's stylist.

when they first met, bin would have to listen to willow talk about this boy she'd been dating since she was thirteen. after a year of being friends, willow introduced bin and kai. they all got along really well, but kai and bin like to argue a lot — even though they don't mean what they say.

two months ago, kai asked bin how he should propose to willow. bin told him that's something personal for him to figure out, bin can't do it for him.

three weeks ago, kai proposed at the coffee shop where he asked her out when they were teens. willow of course said yes, then rushed to show bin her new diamond ring.