061

WISTFUL

WISTFUL.
[ irl , messages ]

"hey," mate hears chris call from outside his bedroom door. his brother doesn't even knock before entering his room and continuing. "it's not cool to blame june for something she clearly didn't fucking do."

"okay, chris." matt replies, not caring to entertain wherever this conversation is going. "sorry for blaming her, i guess. but to be honest, i'm still not convinced she's innocent in this whole thing."

"june and i were still in the game whenever that picture was taken." chris explains, crossing his arms over his chest. "whoever took it had to have already been shot and out of the round."

matt's eyes widen and chris realizes that he's finally gotten to his head and might be able to convince that june's not at fault — because she's not. chris is one hundred percent certain that she didn't take the picture because he talked to her about the situation. she told him that she genuinely doesn't give a shit about getting revenge or whatever on either of them. she said she'll get over everything in time, but at the moment feels kinda betrayed.

"madi wouldn't take the picture because she's not fucking weird like that. neither are nate, willow, or kai." chris says. "but do you know who is weird like that? tiana."

it's weird to hear chris talk shit about tia because matt's so used to him being the only person who still cringed to their friendship with her. matt and nick wouldn't have dealt with her for more than a week if it weren't for chris's crush acting as tether tying the triplets to her for so long.

"you think tia took the picture?" matt asks. "don't get me wrong, i know she's a literal fucking bitch. but why would she do that? like there has to be a reason behind her doing something like that."

chris rolls his eyes as though the answer were the most obvious thing ever. "did you forget that tia was a literal fan of bin? she fucking worshipped her for years. she had whole ass fan pages for her and shit. also, we all know tia has a crush on you. so when her literal idol comes out of nowhere and steals her man, of course she's gonna be pissed."

"i guess that does make sense." matt says, struggling to wrap his head around everything.

he always hated tia. something about her pissed him off like no other. but he held his anger in due to chris's feelings for the girl. but now that he has a valid reason to hate her, matt feels his irritation beginning to bubble over the edge.

not to mention the fact that matt was already terrified of their business being spilled to the internet. even before all of this shit with bin, he always feared his personal shit getting leaked to the world. and now it's happened. and to be honest, he'd probably be able to control his anger if tia hadn't dragged bin into this. his binny.

"don't be stupid, matt." chris says before matt even opens his mouth to speak. "i can tell you're literally fucking livid, but don't act on it. just talk about it and communicate. maybe then, you guys can find a way to work everything out."

"i don't want to work anything out with her." matt says.

───── ─────

matty patty 🥞 — matt
binny 🐰 — bin

matty patty 🥞
so i just talked to chris

binny 🐰
oh god
are u guys still arguing and shit

matty patty 🥞
no
well we were at first
but then we talked

binny 🐰
communication
works every time 🥳🥳
10/10 recommend

matty patty 🥞
he told me it wasn't cool to blame june for something she didn't do

binny 🐰
i agree w him on this one #sorry

matty patty 🥞
i asked him who did it then if it wasn't june
and u won't guess who it was

binny 🐰
tia?

matty patty 🥞
tia!
wait.
YOU KNEW??

binny 🐰
i didn't KNOW but it was def obvious
she hates everyone except you
and she's always had it out for me sooo

matty patty 🥞
BINNY. WHY DIDNT U SAY THIS EARLIER
SO I DIDNT CAUSE A SCENE IN THE GC

binny 🐰
🤷‍♀️

matty patty 🥞
do yk why she hates u tho

binny 🐰
because u like me and not her ???

matty patty 🥞
it's more than that

binny 🐰
oh
then no idk why

matty patty 🥞
she used to be a fan of urs
like a huge fan

binny 🐰
WAIT SERIOUSLY??
I THOUGHT SHE ALWAYS HATED ME

matty patty 🥞
NO SHE LOVED YOU
FAN ACCOUNTS AND ALL.

binny 🐰
WAIT THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.

matty patty 🥞
REALLY?

binny 🐰
no
i still hate her

───── ─────
a/n : i'm not trying to make anyone feel bad for tia bc she's a fucking bitch BUT theres two sides to every story and i was showing hers ☺️☺️ even if its stupid