030

WISTFUL

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

WISTFUL.
[ irl ]

"i wanna be honest with you, june." bin says. "matt cheated on you."

june's smile drops. "what?"

"he kissed me after you guys got together." bin lies. bin feels incredibly guilty for lying to june. it kind of just came out. and now she's dug a hole she can't get out of.

for june, everything feels like it just connected. that's why matt was acting weird when he had to buy bin a gift for secret santa. that's why everyone was freaking out when bin talked to june.

then, something else clicks in her head. everyone else here already knew. everyone who was pretending to be nice to her knew that matt was cheating.

"thank you for telling me." june says, pulling bin into a hug. "i really appreciate your honesty."

bin's chest feels like it's caving in. "yeah, of course."

"i really like matt. he seems perfect." june admits, releasing her from the hug. "but i guess it was too good to be true because i don't tolerate cheaters. no matter what."

before bin can say anything else, june turns around and walks to the living room.

bin follows behind her, leaning on the walls to prevent herself from falling. she's still drunk, but it's worn off a bit since before. she could probably walk without the wall, but she's not very confident in her sobriety.

june doesn't make a scene when she goes into the living room. she simply takes off the hoodie matt gave her and throws it at him before leaving the house without a word.

after she leaves, everyone's attention turns to bin — who walked into the living room at the same time as june.

"did you do something?" chris asks her.

before bin can answer, matt's phone dings as it gets a notification. he looks at the screen and everyone notices the way his face drops. he glances up at bin, complete and utter hatred in his eyes.

chris sees this and decides to give them privacy. so he tells everyone else to go to the kitchen to eat dinner and cookies.

everyone listens to chris and exits the room, leaving bin and matt alone.

"for the first time in years, something good was finally happening to me." matt tells her. "and you ruined it."

"don't be dramatic." bin says. "you guys were only dating for a week."

"my love life is none of your fucking business." he says. "you had your chance with me."

"had my chance with you!?" bin shouts. "you're talking like everyone is just falling to their knees for your attention."