PROLOGUE :

the day that you thought will be another special day turns out your unforgettable wounds.

they keep saying to move on. for them moving on is so easy, he died & a part of me also died. I can't feel anything I feel so numb & empty.

how can I forget someone who gave me so much to remember.

"is he? is he really dead?"

***

there I saw him standing staring at me like it's the end of the world, as I stare back I can't take away my eyes I feel like being suck in with the same eyes I longed & fall for 😍.

as we keep staring each other a thought comes in your mind. " oh my God, I'm the luckiest girl ever." 😍

"Mine," he whisper
"Yours," I breath

***

"one of the most amazing feelings in the world is having someone fall in love with you who you thought you never had a chance with."

***

does forever still exist?

this story will show you why it's so hard to move on & forget the guy who used to make you smile is now the reason you're crying.

this is not a typical story. it has a lots of plot twist & random cute, funny & naughty people. I'm sure you'll love each character in this story 😂😍😊

a story on how she face the hardship & can finally say 'I've move on & I'm ready to love again, will you still accept me as I am. I'm not the same person as I used to be but I promise to love you always"

lets find out our Queen love story. who will be her next King & make her heart skip a beat.

&& who will she says this words
"even though I PROMISED myself I wouldn't risk the chance of getting hurt again. for some reason. WHEN I'M WITH YOU. it all seems worth it."

who's that Lucky guy that make our Queen fall head over heels in love and say FOREVER. DO YOU REMEMBER? 💘💍

***
I'm so sorry if I change the order. because last night I'm so excited to share my story that's why I immediately post it. but now I'm editing the list of chapters, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience but I promise you won't regret reading my story.

enjoy reading it! ((: I'll upload the other 50 chapters later 😊😊💌