chapter 8 : the encounter

as dwayne stare at the girl who's singing. he felt like they are the only people in the world. for dwayne he felt God stop the time for him.

he suddenly grab the hand of sai as soon as she finished singing for dwayne younger brother & sister.

dwayne & sai get startled. dwayne is shocked that he suddenly grab sai hands.

sai is startled that a young boy suddenly grabs her hand as soon she finish singing for the twins, it's unexpected for both of them.

he back away a little. feeling embarrassed he looked away & scratches his cheeks & said "sorry" in a low voice. the girl just softly smiled at him, seeing both of them was shocked.

"hi! my name is sai, nice to meet you." she extends her hand.

dwayne asked "you're not mad at me?" he asked curiously. the little girl just shake her head.

"why would I? you didn't do anything bad & you didn't hurt my hand. so friends?" she asked with a smile, waiting that dwayne will accept her handshake.

he smiled back & nods "yeah! friends!." she looked at dwayne "what's your name. you still haven't told me yours."

he scratches his cheeks again "I'm dwayne vincent. nice to meet sai." one of dwayne mannerism when he's shy is to scratch the side of his cheeks.

"your cheeks are red." she suddenly moves her face infront of dwayne. their foreheads are touching each other.

"thank God you don't have a fever." because of sai sudden action dwayne whole face reddened. he's speechless & can't mutter a word. "wait in here, dwayne." she said

still in shock dwayne just stand & won't even budge or move. sai return hand in hand with her mom, while dwayne mom runs toward him. "mom dwayne face is super red." sai said

Charloit & Daisy asked sai.
"what happened sweetie?" sai told them about introducing each other but dwayne suddenly have a red face.

"I did the same thing when mom & dad's checking if I have a fever." their moms laughs because they know dwayne isn't sick but blushing.

still confused "eh? mom? auntie daisy? what's wrong?." dwayne's mom smiled at sai,

"nothing is wrong sweetie, my son is just shy & happy having a beautiful girl like you." sai looked at dwayne & hold his hand "I'm also happy having you as my friend."

you might ask why is that sai's so innocent. it's her first time seeing a boy blush.

sai is the most beautiful & popular girl in their academy. afraid that their little sister will start liking someone, her older brothers become the most overprotective kuya.

no one can even come closer to her, if a boy tries to talk to her. her brother will give them a deadly glare, if only glare can kill they probably killed everyone.

still holding dwayne hand, sai asked "you're okay now right?" dwayne nod

"yeah" his mom whisper something. "Dwayne baby you like sai. right?." he looked at his mom with an expression of 'how did you know mom' his mom laughs & pat his head softly.

"can you teach my little princess on how to play the guitar.?" sai mom asked. dwayne nod.

"wait I'll just bring my guitar." as soon as sai heard that dwayne will teach him. she suddenly hugs dwayne tightly "thank you!."

dwayne looked at sai "you're giving me a heart attack." instead of skip a beat he accidentally muttered heart attack. their moms suddenly burst out laughing haha