chapter 11 : Blood is thicker than water

sai

reina decided to check her bestfriend condition, as she was about to open her room door she hears the loud voice of kent coming from sai room.

she peek at her door & saw that the jimenez brothers are already laughing with food, games & cd in their hands.

reina can hear her bestfriend voice laughing. she knows that sai needed her brother company "I'll just visit her in her room tomorrow morning."

as soon that the jimenez brothers are already in sai room, reina decided to go downstairs

"how's sai?" jhe, tel & abbie asked, concerned can hint from their voice. their brother, dwayne & kris also looked at reina waiting for her reply.

as she was about to open her mouth, her two older brother suddenly open the door in there villa "where's sai?" kier & yuki asked unison still holding on something. guess that's a food.

"sai's with her brother, they are already comforting her." yuki & kier is about to go upstairs but reina stop them "kuya" she said "sai needed her brothers companion than ours"

"please kuya" yuki & kier can't do anything. they wanted to comfort sai but they know sai needs her brother companion than them.

they know why sai can't remember some of her memory especially last summer.

last summer is the season she found love & the season where someone leaves her forever. the pain is too much to handle, wish I can take all of her pain. yuki thought to himself

***

last summer - past

I looked at my twin brother, they are sleeping soundly. "sweetie you like dwayne don't you?" her mom asked

"what? my baby girl is in love?! wait how about me? then that means I have a rival." her dad said looking serious but deep inside he's just teasing his daughter.

this is the first time that her daughter likes someone in her opposite sex.

"mom & dad" sai called their name while fidgeting "can I come again in auntie daisy house?" she smiled sweetly

"of course baby you can" her smile brightens "then I guess dwayne will be my son-in-law." sai face reddened

"ma'am & sir. we're here." the butler opens the door "sweetie wake up we're already in your grandparents house." the twins woke up yawning & sretching.

"dada !" sai shouted & runs to her grandparents, that's what the twins calls their grandparents, dada.

cause when they were still a toddler they can't pronounce the grandpa & grandma.

the jimenez family gathered to have a family dinner. just the typical family dinner.

**
- 8 pm

"are my grandchildren already sleeping." parents of sai's father "yeah mom & dad" he smiled to his parents

"the twins, they really resembles you a lot & sai resemble her mom. it's like a mini version of vincent & charloit" everyone laughs

- 11 pm
"mom? dad?" sai still scratching her eyes. as she looked around she can't find her parents, that time shin just woke up also.

"mom? dad? " shin said "shin maybe they are still in the living room. let's go." sai softly take shin hand. they walk hand in hand with their panda pajamas

they walk going downstairs "shin hold my hand tighter & be careful. okay?" sai smiles & shin nodded still with their messy bed hair.

shin & sai are always together, they always walk hand in hand. kenji is matured for his age but he cares a lot for his twin sister & brother, if someone tries to hurt the twins he will make sure to return the pain 10 times.

kent is the playful type, it's like he drank all of the vitamins to be so energetic & hyper.

sai is the shy type but she can easily make friends, she always smile like her mom. she's very polite & kind person but can be overprotective.

shin's the total opposite of kent, he's the quiet type, but if you're super close with him you will know that he's a gentle person, he's a sweet person & a gentleman.

as they reached the final step of the stairs "shin be careful" shin nods "oh my! my grandchildren are too adorable" their grandma says with her gentle tone

"dada!" the twins shouted excitedly "why are you alone dada, where's your nanny?" sai asked

"they are with your grandpa" she answer while carefully stepping down in the stairs "dada be careful, we will be waiting for you in h -"

**

omg what will happen this time? 😱

**

please vote, comment & like 😊💋
thank you!! 😍😊💖💞💌

enjoy reading!! ✺◟(∗❛ัᴗ❛ั∗)◞✺