13. Death becomes her

**Trigger Warning**
This chapter contains mature subject matter.
⚠️

Paint the town red - Dojacat 🎶

🎶

"What did you just say?"

I stared at the black overtaking his eyes completely now.

"Okay, you're scaring me. Am I missing something here?"

Silence.

"Jimin, seriously? You're really freaking me out right now!"

He came and slid his way close to me on the bed, looking at the wall, he took in a deep breath to calm down. "What did he say to you exactly."

"I really don't know if this is the conversation you want to be having with-"

"Athena."

'Why do I get into these awkward situations'

"That day that I saw you at La Lune with that, woman. I was really upset, and he was there for me and took me home to care for me. I wanted to forget you Jimin, I wanted to forget everything. So I asked him to help me forget."

He hung his head down, clenching his jaw and saying nothing.

"He agreed, but I don't know what happened. Because I suddenly could see parts of his memories and life but it was mostly blurred. He told me that he can see whatever I show him and vice versa, but only if the other person allows it."

"And you allowed him too?"

"Yeah, I did."

"I asked him to take my pain away, the darkness. I didn't want to feel it anymore. So he did, he took it from me and I felt instantly lighter and more free. He asked me to trust him, and in the moment I did."

He raised his head to look at me, pain washing over his face as he bit his lip. "Did you show him a lot?"

"I showed him everything."

The pain on his face was killing me, I wanted to reach over and pull him to me. But I didn't, I didn't want to push him any farther than I already had.

"I did notice him acting differently after we-"

"And I thought maybe he just had seen too much of me, that maybe what I showed him was just too much. I mean I get it, that stuff is a lot for some people to handle." I said as I could feel my eyes start to water.