16. To The Moon And Back

**Trigger Warning**
This chapter contains mature subject matter
⚠️

**Trigger Warning**This chapter contains mature subject matter ⚠️

Lust for life- Lana Del Rey/The Weeknd
🎶

All I could smell was him, the scent of citrus and linen hitting me like a brick wall. I didn't think I could inhale any deeper than I was. I was still curled up into his chest, laying on top of the covers as we hadn't moved an inch since last nights war.

I felt weaker than I ever have before, with everything that transpired, I realized I never fed when I was supposed to. It had been weeks since I last did with J.K, and I'm shocked I've made it this long before either withering away or snapping.
I knew I had to do it soon, but for now I nuzzled into Jimin's warm skin and lightly touched his neck with my lips.
He hummed slightly, as he moved against me. Wrapping his arms tighter around me, and falling back to sleep. I didn't know what was going on between us, at one point we were stubborn in our ways, I wanted him back and he wanted me forgotten.

My realization that he was end game for me, was the day he picked me up, that first turn night. Seeing him smile at me, ignited something in me. I knew he was it for me, he's always been it for me.
I know he must feel the same for me, he hasn't seemed to been able to keep his distance either. I didn't fight it, I didn't question it, I just let it be.

"Beautiful?" He whispered.

"Hmm?" I said as he broke my daze, as I looked up at him. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled down at me, reaching up to move my hair from my forehead. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I don't exist anymore."

I put my head to his chest, fighting back the sudden tears that came. "You exist to me."

I looked up again as he met my eyes with his. Staring down at my lips and back at me. I bit my lip as I could feel my tears sliding down my cheeks, trying to keep it together I focused on his eyes. Mercury moving around and creating art as he smiled lightly. "Can I kiss you?" He asked as my stomach filled with nerves. "Yes."

He pulled my face to his slowly, gently placing his soft pink lips to mine. My whole body ignited with butterflies as my breath hitched. I kissed him back slowly as I wrapped my arms around him tight. He broke away from me and placed his forehead against mine. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, so much. You have no idea." I said as I swallowed my nerves down.

"I never thought I'd find someone who makes me feel like I'm home. I feel like such an idiot for letting you go, I should've fought harder for you."

"You don't have to fight for me, you never did. No matter who was with me, my end game was always you Jimin. It was always you."

He leaned down, placing his lips onto mine again. Slowly I moved my lips with his, kissing him over and over slow and passionately, like forever wasnt long enough for us. He slowly put his tongue in my mouth, kissing me again as I moved mine with his.
Pulling away, he tried to catch his breath. "I don't want to do it like this, I want our first time together to be special." I smiled at him as I nodded. "Me too."