Detectives

So before I'll explain about this one shot I just want to say thank you all for your support and love for my writing
I can't thank you enough ❤️
Intro: Mickey had end up as a detective against his fathers wish while getting paired up with the new one in the station.
——————————————————
'Milkovich' the captain spoke as he was starting next to Mickey's desk.
'Cap' he greeted. Captain Jons moved a bit away revealing a young red head man standing behind him. He was dressing in some normal clothes not a uniforms as every other new member in the station.
He had a badge and a gun just like Mickey. 'Meet Gallagher your new partner' he introduced the guy next to him. He reached out his hands and they shook each other hand.
'Get to know each other and I want you both out, understand?' he asked.
'Yes sir' with that he walked away leaving the two to get to know each other. 'So how long have you been in the field?' Gallagher asked. 'Ugh I don't have time for this' Mickey said not look at him at all. He then moved towards his table and sat back down to keep going with his paper work from the last case he investigated. 'Alright them' Gallagher said looking around trying to find something to do. Then he looked back at the free desk next to the other detective and saw his name and in bold written beautifully.
Detective. Ian Gallagher
That was an actual dream come true for him. With his bipolar and all that mess he managed to find his destiny in the police station as an detective. He sat down in his desk and looked over Mickey. 'Mickey do you need a hand with anything? any report that need to be field?' he asked. Mickey lifted his head from the paper and looked over the smiling man in front of him.
'Take the stock on your left my old partner didn't finished it' Mickey said. 'Oh what happened to them?' Ian asked concerned.
'He is your captain now'
'Ohh.. alright'
'Finish this up and then we-' he started but got cut off by a phone call. He picked it up from his desk and answered. 'Milkovich' he said while the other person started to talk he nodded and hummed a few times before saying 'we are on our way' and shutting it down. He stood up from his chair and put in his clothes and then looked back at his partner that was still in his chair looking at him in confusion.
'Get your ass up man we got a call' Mickey said grumpy at him.
Ian quickly got up from his chair and followed Mickey to the elevator.
'What's the case?'
'Some collage boy injected himself too much drugs suspect heroine'
'Wait what collage? Ian asked as the elevator opened in the first floor of the building.
'Chicago Polytechnic'.

They arrived at the scene couple of minutes later due to it being close to their station. Ian basically jumped out of the vehicle and ran towards the building while Mickey was still locking the door.
'Gallagher' he called but the man was long gone inside looking to see if his brother was the case.
Mickey entered the building and already saw the scene. A boy around. Around his twenty's passed out hanging from the ceiling down.
'I guess that's why they called us' Mickey though to himself. From the corner of his eye he could see Ian talking to some boy that looked a bit older then him. The look in his eye was sympathy, maybe he knew this person. When he got a better look he noticed it was the one and only Lip Gallagher.
Gallagher.
Ian Gallagher.
They are brothers.
Fucking Frank.
He walked away and made his way towards the crime scene and stood in front of the body. Trying to find any clue why this kid would hand himself like that. Like a fucking Spider-Man. 'Hey I got the name of the kid' Ian called walking towards Mickey. 'Ryan McKenzie, the guy was an addict and had bipolar disorder. So it's kinda explain the whole thing' he explained.
'And the Spider-Man hang?'
'Obsession to Spider-Man my brother who is a student in here said that he would ran around the halls and yell "look at me I'm Spider-Man" at least once a day'.
'So bi something and Spider-Man obsession haven't had one of this in a while' Mickey chuckled and then looked over Ian.
'How do you know so much about bi something people?' he asked.
And Ian frowned, would he freak out that he was one? Would he still want to work with him?
Then from the other hand he thought he could always change station.
'It's call bipolar disorder Mickey.. and I know so much about it it's because I've it myself' he explained not nothing to say it to his face.
'Alright' he said. He wasn't sound angry or even afraid he just sounded. Normal.
'Aren't you going to abandon me for that? Or even freak out?' Ian asked confused.
'It's like if someone say he is gay or whatever don't care'
'So If I'd say I'm gay you're okay with that?'
'Don't give a fuck at all' Mickey said.
Yeah they could work together..

Eventually it turns out that Mickey is as gay himself. And was very much in love with the red head.
They became good friends and even best friend after Ian's confession about his mental illness.
Two years later Ian proposed to Mickey and they got married in the place where they first met.
Even though their complicates and disagreements they stay friends even thought.
Friends.
Partners.
All of that shit.
And they fucking loved that.

I love writing this kind of one shot no idea why, but I just feel good to see how they would have acted like that.
Hope you all have a great day
Love ya❤️