Bachelor party

Intro: Before Ian and Mickey got married they both agreed not to have a bachelor party, but when Mickey finds out Ian didnt's listen to him things get ugly ;)
--------------
'Okay, how about a bachelor party? Do you guys plan to have one?' Sandy asked, looking over her cousin and his fiance.
'Too expensive we got no money for this shit' Mickey responded looking over Ian who nodded frequently since the start of their session trying to get the wedding plans to work.
'Beside if we had one, who are we going to invite that doesn't already want to shoot both of us?'
'Good point'

Later that night when Mickey was half way asleep and Ian still had his book in hand he got a notification on his phone. Picking it up he sees his brother's name appear on the screen.
Lip: Meet me at the bar?
Ian: Sure let me get Mick
Lip: 👍
He then put his phone down next to his book and tried to shake Mickey awake and groan in his sleep just wanting to get some good night sleep.
'Hey wanna come with and Lip to the bar?' he asked.
'You go I've work tomorrow with fucking Pula I need my fucking sleep' he spoke then turnign back to his side of the bed cuddling his pillow close. Ian chuckled at him and kissed his temple before getting up to get dressed.
Fifteen minutes later he was on his way to the bar dressed in whatever cleaning clothes he could find in their room, remembering on the way that he needed to do the laundry before he would have to take Carl's clothes.

'Hey' he called entering the bar seeing Lip, Kev and V already inside chatting along.
'Here is our groom!' a drunk Lip called. A drunk Lip was something he didn't get to see a lot nowadays thanks to him being a dad, but Tami was at her parents house with Fred for the night and he got his green light to go. Calling his brother along because he really missed him.
'And you're drunk already!' he grinned, shaking his head at his brother.
'Where is your man? too grumpy to come here' Lip asked as Kev put a beer in front of him.
'He has work tomorrow so he went back to sleep,' Ian explained and Lip nodded, taking a sip from his drink that was right next to him.
'Great! more brother time!!' he cheered then turned towards Kevin who looked at him amused.
'Kev get us whatever strong thing that was left on the shelf that Frank has not been drinking already' he called and Ian rolled his eyes to his brother.
One drink won't be a bad thing right?
....................
'Ugh' Ian grounded his head was a pounding mess and so he. He didn't recognize where he was at first place as the light in the room hit his eyes.
'Lip' he called, opening his eyes again to see he was at Gallagher's house under the stairs. He got from the floor but not too fast not wanting to puke all over the floor and then clean this off. He pushed the blinds away from his reach and then got out of the little space trying to find his brother.
What the hell happened last night?
'Lip' he called again then noticing his brother on one of the armchairs sleeping. He stepped closer towards him shaking him awake.
'What what' Lip called then groaning in pain from his head.
'Get up come on you've work' he called tossing some shirt at him and then stumbling towards the kitchen to take his meds.
He pulled out the meds from the cupboard and then seeing a note in the fridge addressed to him.
Call me when you're awake
He took down his pills with some orange juice then pulled out his phone from his back pocket and dialing Mickey.
'Hey Mick' he called.
'Morning Champ how are you feeling today?' Mickey joked his tone a bit hasty.
'Am in trouble?'
'Check your phone and call me then' Mickey then hanged up the phone as Ian opened his camera roll seeing all the damage that he and Lip have done.
'Philip!!!' he yelled walking towards his half asleep brother.
'What what' he called, Ian tossed the phone at him and his eyes widened.
'Fuck what have we done?'

Photos and videos from last night were many of. Ian and Lip apparently went to a few bars after that included some strip clubs full with man and woman for the two drunk Gallagher's. They were laughing out loud in one of the videos when Lip took down three shots in one shot.
'I'm not going anywhere with you anymore' Ian called as Lip walked inside the kitchen.
'Well you can call last night as a bachelor party'
'But Mickey and I agreed not to have one!' he called sighing.
'Oh, I didn't know that' he whispered rubbing the back of his neck.
'He is going to kill me when he gets home tonight! we literally went out to a strip club for god's sake's!' he yelled getting more work out with himself.
If something like that happens and he cheated on Mickey he doesn't know what he will do with himself.
'But nothing happened we were drunk and that's it' Lip spoke.
'I guess-maybe-you're right' he shrugged and Lip nodded looking at the clock in the kitchen before speaking again.
'Okay I gotta go the shop and then catch on with Tami but call me if you find out more'
'Will do' he nodded at his brother before he left.
Now he just needs to figure out more of what happened the previous night.

Mickey arrived back home around seven pm to smell of dinner around the house already being cooked and ready to be eat by his fiancé.
'I'm home' he called. Ian popped quickly from the kitchen to the sound of Mickey's voice.
'Hey Mick' he smiled stepping close to peck his lips. 'I made dinner your favorite' he smiled at him. Hoping he won't get his cold shoulder and would walk away.
'You're not in trouble Gallagher'
'I'm not?' Ian asked confused surprised by Mickey's statement.
'No because me and Sandy are gonna hit some bars as well. Maybe I'd finish at some gay bar' he smirked brushing his hands up and down Ian's arms causing to goose bumps appear.
' No way! I'm coming with you!' Ian called.
'I thought you were hangover'
'I'm.. but I'm not leaving you alone at some gay bar with fucking Sandy with all the respect' Mickey chuckled.
'I'm not going with Sandy Gallagher calm your fucking tits down' he snicked .
'We are going together, bachelor's after all'
'I thought we are supposed to celebrate separately kinda beat the whole tradition isn't it?' Ian said smile appear in his face thinking about their wedding. Their life to be built. Their own future with a husband, how far they have come was incredible.
'Since when do we follow traditions?'

Traditions or not their last night as boyfriends they celebrated together with each other with too much beer and a long round of love making in the Albi's bathroom...

Hey guys
Hope you all are well
Thank you all for everyone who has been reading my stories and responding and liking and sharing and many more!
I can't thank you all enough to all fucking 2k
Love ya❤️