Birthday boy

Intro: Ian is a book whore..
—————————————————
The fantasy world was always his great escape from the world. Drowning himself in books from the minute he could read, he would read whatever you gave him. Fantasy, romance, mystery, fiction, and nonfiction But his favourite would be romance. Some would say that he is a silly romantic at such a young age.
But he was sixteen at the time, so who gave a shit?

When he was nineteen, he discovered the gay romance section at the local library and fell in love with it. He would get a book every other week and read it all day long. His family would call him a bookworm, but who cares?
He read all night long, just like he did in the past, but now he finds himself falling in love with the idea of a boyfriend.

When he was 21, he got into a relationship with the one and only Mickey Milkovich. The lovely south-side thug that Ian couldn't get enough of, unlike him, didn't like to read as much as Ian and sometimes even made fun of him for being a nerd. However, Ian had managed countless times to get Mickey to read with him.
They have read Red White and Royal Blue, Heartstopper, If It Gets Out, and many more. Usually, Mickey would fall asleep halfway through, but Ian would stay up to finish it up and would rumble all day long about the end to Mickey.

Today was finally Ian's twenty-two birthday, and Mickey had the perfect present for his little nerd.
He woke him up with a morning blow job as an early present and got one in return.
"How about we get breakfast started? pancakes?" Mickey asked, and Ian grinned.
"Pancakes is it," he smiled, pulling on his sweatpants. He took one of Ian's t-shirts on top and made his way to the kitchen to get breakfast made for them and the rest of Gallagher's household. Knowing that most of them should be up soon enough.
"Morning," Debbi said, entering the kitchen with Franny already running towards him to tackle him with a hug.
"Hey Fran, good morning, princess," he smiled, and then asked her, "Wanna help make breakfast for the family?" as she nodded.
They made a mixture together, and then Mickey cooked them. Slowly, Ian came into the sight of family, greeting them with hugs and kisses and wishing them a happy birthday. And Franny didn't forget to get him a drawing she made at school for his birthday.
"Thank you all," he smiled. Sitting down at the desk, Mickey put a plate of pancakes in front of him and a kiss on his cheek.
They dug into the rest of the breakfast, and everyone left the house, leaving the house for the couple to spend the day together.
Ian helped Mickey with the dishes; too much of Mickey's trying to push him away They finished off the dishes quickly, and Mickey moved them to the couch. Push him against the couch and get on top of him.
"If my next gift is you riding me, I'm down for that," he smirked, ramming his hands over Mickey's body. Mickey chuckled softly, got off him with a smirk, and went towards the stairs.
"Stay here; I'll be right back," he called. Ian sat up straight on the couch in the meantime as Mickey came down the stairs with what looked like flowers.
As Mickey got closer to him, he could see the actual present.
"Omg, Mickey," he grinned as he handed him the bouquet of books. Full of all the books Ian put on his to-be-read list.
"You're the best boyfriend I could have asked for. Thank you. I love it," he said, kissing Mickey's lips.
"Then, if you liked it, I'm done with the riding," he smirked and got on top of Ian again.
"I fucking love birthdays."
"And I love you."
"I love you so much, baby."

Hey guys, I hope you liked this part.
Stay safe and have a great night.
Love ya❤️