Chapter 3 Escape 2

There is a mountain in the south of R city, named Qingyu Mountain. The highest peak of the mountains is Qingyu Peak, with an altitude of more than 1,800 meters. The mountain is very dangerous. Because it is embedded with a canyon and surrounded by the Qingyu River outside, the natural scenery is very beautiful. It has always been the country of China. National nature reserve.

The Qingyu River passes around the mountain from west to east. The nearly kilometer-long Qingyu Bridge spans the north and south, connecting the reserve and the urban area of ​​R. The river is surging and flows all year round. If you can take a cruise ship and go down the river before the end of the world, you will You can enjoy the magnificent scenery of mountains and rivers, but after the end of the world, there will only be desolate torrents and no human sighs.

No, someone is sighing at this moment, not only sighing, but also cursing!

"Fuck" Qiao Yi spit out the dirty water that poured into his mouth, cursed, and jumped off a bridge more than ten meters high, almost knocking him out. Fortunately, he can swim and has good water quality, otherwise If he hadn't been thrown to death, he would have drowned long ago.

At this time, he had drifted down the current for several miles, and was looking for a suitable place to land. When he looked back, he was happy to see a dead tree trunk floating not far behind him. It was too dark to see clearly before, and he was floating in the water without noticing it. Now he was a life-saving duckweed!

After a little excitement, he immediately threw away his somewhat stiff arms and swam towards the tree trunk. He grabbed one end of the trunk with both hands and tried to use his strength to climb up. Unexpectedly, when he raised his head, he almost slipped directly into the water, what a guy! What did he see? ! There is a zombie hanging on the other end of the tree trunk!

"Hoho~hoho~" The zombies also spotted him, grinning and clawing in excitement, and even their howls sounded particularly powerful.

Qiao Yi immediately swam away and distanced himself. His nerves were so tense that he almost suffered leg cramps. "Can zombies swim?" he muttered, watching every move of the zombies warily.

"Haha~"

"Hoho~"

Qiao Yi stepped on the water and looked at it from a slightly different angle. His movements were exaggerated and he screamed happily, but he seemed to be unable to get through. What was he trapped by?

He boldly swam forward, and when he got closer, he saw clearly that it was a branch as thick as an arm that had passed through his chest and was directly nailed. Tsk tsk! This zombie is quite unlucky, but for him, this is really... good luck?

He hugged the tree trunk again with both hands, and after borrowing strength several times, he climbed up, holding the tree trunk within the reach of the zombies and gasping for breath.

"Hoho~" His lack of scruple made the zombie angry.

"Huhu~ So tired!" Qiao Yi closed his eyes and tilted his head, not looking at the ferocious face opposite.

"Haha~" His ignorance could not dispel the zombie's obsession with food. It kept scratching with its sharp nails, and pieces of blue-gray bark fell off and floated on the water.

Qiao Yi was very sleepy and wanted to just sleep like this, but with such a companion, he had to cheer up even if he had no energy.

"Roar~" The zombie was obviously angry.

Qiao Yi looked at the sky that was about to light up with a solemn expression. Zombies are afraid of light. He must get rid of the zombies before they go completely berserk. Otherwise, who knows what kind of madness it will get? Thinking of this, he reached for his waist, pulled out the dagger, turned over and dived into the water. When he came out of the water again, he was already behind the zombies.

"Roar……"

"Why are you roaring?" Before it roared a second time, Qiao Yi's dagger had already pierced its head. This time, with all his strength, the zombie's head tilted and then stopped moving. Don't look at it. Qiao Yi didn't have special powers, but he had not been idle in the past few months. He followed Cai Jincheng and the others to collect supplies everywhere. Although he didn't kill many zombies, he still knew some skills. He only needed to destroy the central nervous system of their brains.

"Right..." Suddenly remembering something, Qiao Yi took the dagger and rummaged through its brain again. After a while, he found a crystal core the size of a thumbnail. He washed it in water and took a closer look. He almost Didn’t choke on the water!

"Pink! The third-order zombie crystal core!" Qiao Yi was so excited, the third-order zombie crystal core! This is the first time he has seen it. You must know that the largest number of zombies are the first-order zombies. The crystal core is transparent and the energy is the lowest. There are only a small part of the second-level zombies. The crystal core is light yellow and the energy is ten times that of the first-level zombie crystal core. And the third-order crystal core is said to be extremely rare, and its energy is ten times that of the second-order crystal core. He has never heard of anyone getting it!

Wait, where did these third-level zombies come from? Could it be that the one in the zombie group just now... jumped down with him?

Uh..., he is so brainless and persistent!

After being secretly happy, he carefully put away the crystal core. The crystal core can help superpowers improve their abilities. He doesn't need it, but he can still use it to exchange for points and food. It's absolutely valuable!

Unexpectedly, once he was reborn, he would be lucky enough to make a small fortune first. Go to hell with all the scumbag White Lotus Green Tea Bitch! He will definitely live well!

But the prerequisite for living well is that he must end this miserable drift as soon as possible.

The water in this area has obviously eased a lot. Qiao Yi leaned on the tree trunk again and kicked the zombie down with a strong force on his foot. Although there was no danger anymore, it was still disturbing. It should not be seen, but it is quiet!

Bathed in the morning sunshine, Qiao Yi closed his eyes comfortably, and then suddenly opened his eyes wide, no! Something seems wrong! He quickly stood up and sat on the tree trunk, frowned and thought for a moment, then looked down at his injured calf. The injury on his calf didn't hurt at all, and the wound seemed to have healed!

He casually tore off the layers of plastic wrap, and then removed the simple bandage, immediately revealing a piece of smooth and intact skin, not even a trace of scar left! Qiao Yi thought about it carefully. It seemed that when he was chased by zombies, he didn't feel the pain in his legs. At that time, he thought that he had forgotten the pain because he was nervous. It turned out that he didn't hurt anymore because he was really healed! Amazing!

"It's healed! Could it be...have I also awakened my superpower?" Qiao Yi was so surprised that he hurriedly stretched out his hands to feel carefully. Anyone who awakened his superpower can condense the corresponding energy ball in the palm of his hand. Different forms.

At present, there are many kinds of superpowers that have appeared in human beings. In addition to the superpowers of the five elements of metal, wood, water, fire, and earth, there are also special superpowers of the wind, thunder, and space systems. There may also be other evolutionary superpowers. Qiao Yi has never heard of it, but no matter which one, he used to only be envious and jealous. If he could...

Close your eyes, concentrate on your luck, open your eyes, your palms are empty...

He closed his eyes again and concentrated his mind, but his body still felt nothing, and his hands still showed no change. Could it be that he was overthinking, and if it wasn't a superpower, then...how did the wound heal?

Sometimes ecstatic, sometimes disappointed, Qiao Yi, who was busy fighting between heaven and man, was completely unaware that the danger was coming quietly. It was as if there was an invisible force that stirred the river in an instant, and then penetrated the bottom of the river with one blow, and a huge whirlpool suddenly formed. Like a funnel, it quickly attracts and devours everything that comes close.

Before Qiao Yi had time to see the situation clearly, his vision was confused. He was dizzy, weightless, then spinning wildly, and then... then his eyes went black, and there was nothing more...

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com