Chapter 102 The end of the little monk

For Lei Maosheng, Li Bowen only had overwhelming hatred. He relied on the power in his hands to poach people from his superpower team unscrupulously, wreaked havoc, and bribed and encouraged Wang Yufan to assassinate him. How could this hatred mean killing him? Can Wang Yufan finish it off?

What's more, the last time he entered Fengyang City, he asked Yang Lidong to secretly inquire about the situation of his brothers. They were leaderless and were deliberately suppressed. The situation was worrying!

According to his understanding, Lei Maosheng is a ruthless man who will retaliate for his anger and leave no consequences. He can be sure that as long as there is a chance, Lei Maosheng will attack his brothers sooner or later!

Thinking of this, he decisively made his request to Xiao Huaizhou: "Third Young Master, if you want to face Lei Maosheng, can you give me a chance to kill my enemy with my own hands?"

Lei Maosheng is indeed powerful, but his own level is not bad, otherwise Lei Maosheng would not want to use dirty tricks to get rid of him, and he would still have some scruples about him!

"Yes, as long as you have the ability, I will leave the name Lei to you!"

Boss Xiao admires people like this the most. If he can do it himself, he will never rely on others, so he happily approved it!

"Also, can you help me rescue my loyal brothers? Third Young Master, Young Master Qiao! I guarantee that they are all of good character, capable and trustworthy!"

Li Bowen continued, and then raised his fingers to the sky, vouching for his brother, "Don't you want to build your own security base, Master Qiao? They are definitely good players, and they built the Ark base with me!"

After speaking, he looked at the two people in front of him with burning eyes, and his words were full of sincerity.

Qiao Yi already valued Li Bowen's character very much. He had personally experienced the Ark Base retreat, so he naturally trusted Li Bowen's words. So, he turned to look at his third brother and asked, "What do you think, third brother?"

"Listen to you!"

Xiao Huaizhou took the lead in showing off his subordinates. Xiao Yi would listen to him whatever he said!

Qiao Yi glanced at him speechlessly and said it was business!

Xiao Huaizhou also regarded this glance as an instruction, so he nodded to Li Bowen and said: "Since they are all our own, we cannot ignore their plight. Don't worry, we will definitely help you rescue them all!"

Having said that, it was enough. Li Bowen gratefully extended his hands to them and thanked them: "Then I, Lao Li, will thank Third Young Master and Young Master Qiao for those brothers first!"

"You're welcome, Old Li!"

Qiao Yi waved his hand. He was short of manpower to make advance arrangements for Qingyu Peak. What he needed was what he needed. Everything was just right! I just don’t know how many days have passed, how are Li Bowen’s men doing?

Seeing that the matter was almost over, Li Bowen was about to take the people away, but unexpectedly, a little bald man wearing a gray robe suddenly emerged from the crowd behind him!

I saw him heading straight for Qiao Yi, and suddenly stopped in front of him. His eyes were filled with golden light and he said: "Amitabha, the donor has a deep relationship with my Buddha! He has great merits and virtues. I am willing to be with him." Let me ask you how to practice cultivation together to resolve all the evils in this end of the world?"

Xiao Huaizhou looked at this little bald man who suddenly appeared with a dark face. He had just chased him, how dare you encourage his Xiao Yi to see through the world of mortals and become a monk and become a Buddha? How courageous!