Chapter 76 So diligent and thrifty

Qiao Yi didn't expect that he would be confused for a while because of his ability to see the inner space. When he opened his eyes, he looked at his third brother affectionately.

Not only was he lying on someone else's lap, he was also covered with the coat worn by his third brother, so no wonder he felt warm.

The female receptionist just came out of it and saw that the handsome guy who had just been standing there talking to her was actually lying down. She thought she was feeling uncomfortable and fainted, so she cried out nervously.

Seeing that the person was awake at this moment, he suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, clapped his hands, and said clearly: "Hypoglycemia! This gentleman must be suffering from hypoglycemia, wait a moment!"

After saying that, without waiting for their reaction, he turned around and ran away again.

"Am I asleep?" Qiao Yi was already awake. He didn't have the nerve to continue lying down. He was about to get up, but his thoughts were in place, but his actions failed to follow. He was pressed down by his third brother's big hand and lay back down. The ground is gone.

"Get some more sleep, they probably have to wait a while, don't be in a hurry!"

Qiao Yi looked at his third brother and smiled helplessly: "It's really okay. Maybe I was too focused on the inner space just now and accidentally fell asleep!"

"Then lie down and rest for a while!" Xiao Huaizhou put his other hand on the top of his hair and said that he could not refuse.

Qiao Yi lost his temper, pouted and stopped talking. He just blinked and stared at his third brother. Don't say anything, the more he looked at it, the more he looked good!

The sharp chin, the thin pale pink lips, the straight bridge of the nose, and then the pair of deep and dark eyes, which are now exuding a charming luster!

"Third brother, I see me in your eyes!" Qiao Yi was a little excited and blinked at himself in those eyes.

Hearing this, the corners of Xiao Huaizhou's lips curved nicely, allowing him to look into his field of vision. Then he opened his thin lips and responded gently: "Well, you are in my eyes!"

"That..." At this moment, an unharmonious voice suddenly sounded. They both looked up and saw the female receptionist who had just left standing there holding a glass. It was not possible to leave. Neither is staying.

Xiao Huaizhou asked her coldly: "What's wrong?"

"Oh! Well, I prepared glucose water for this gentleman. If you have hypoglycemia, you will feel better after drinking it!" The female receptionist didn't expect that she would leave for such a short time. When she came back, she seemed to see something she shouldn't have seen. Listen When people asked, she could only put the glass on the coffee table and explain briefly.

"Thank you!" Mr. Xiao was very considerate and didn't care. Instead, he thanked him softly. Glucose water is a good thing and it's just right for Xiao Yi to drink.

"No, you're welcome, that's right! Then while you guys are busy, I'll go see how the examination is going over there!" The female receptionist walked far away as she spoke. The examination room is where she should pay more attention.

Qiao Yi sat up, and Xiao Huaizhou brought the glass of glucose water in front of him, "Here, just drink it! This is good stuff!"

"Third brother, drink it! I have space water, the effect is very good, and I don't have hypoglycemia!" Qiao Yi stretched and said nonchalantly, and finally raised his hand to push the water cup towards Xiao Huaizhou.