Chapter 68 Poor Chen Fugui

The three of them were all focused on the pile of mutant weasels, and they didn't even notice Chen Fugui's expression when he saw this mountain of goods. It was such a mixture of surprise and confusion!

After a brief shock, Chen Fugui quietly retreated to a cement pillar behind him, and first quickly took out a lot of miscellaneous items from the space that were of no use and had little space to stand on.

Glancing back at the hill, he gritted his teeth and released a set of black leather sofas. He had just discovered them when he was patrolling the town with his team. He thought they would be useful in the future, so he put them away without getting too excited!

He rolled his eyes, thought about it for a moment, then pursed his lips and released two rows of shelves like those used in supermarkets. They were intended to be used to store clutter in the space, but they were in the way before he could even use them!

"Chen Fugui! I want you to receive the goods! What are you doing behind there? These are dead, what are you afraid of? Come here quickly!" The light over there was not good, and Yang Lidong didn't pay attention to his movements, so he saw him hiding behind From behind the cement pillar, I glanced at him secretly from time to time. I thought he was afraid of weasels. Just thinking about it makes my tooth hurt. People who are not afraid of zombies are so frightened by weasels!

"Hey! Here it comes!" Chen Fugui agreed timidly, and then painfully released a brown-red classic-style double bed that he was waiting to use for his wife. This was something he had hidden for a long time. The belongings were collected by him not long after the end of the world when their troops were searching and rescuing in a furniture center. If his space hadn't been too small at that time, he could have collected a whole set of furniture.

Although Chen Fugui is called Fugui, he was actually a poor rural boy before the end of the world. He has been frugal since he was a child. He can't help but put away anything good he encounters and sell it as scrap to earn some pocket money.

Later, when the apocalypse came, he awakened his space powers and joined a famous special forces group in City B. Life was getting better, but he still didn't change his habit of being greedy for petty gains. When he came out with the team, he had to collect something he thought would be useful. .

Before going out this time, Yang Lidong specifically asked him to clear out the space for backup. He basically cleared it, but there was no suitable place to put the bed, so he kept it out of luck. His space was As a spare, the main force is Bai Xiangzong of the third level. One level higher, the space is twice as big as his, so he has to wait for others to fill it up before it is his turn!

But I never expected that the backup method would be such a backup method, specifically to store mutant weasels, and still have so many of them!

Chen Fugui, who is getting richer, can already foresee how unrich he will be when he returns to City B!

While he was thinking, he returned to where he was.

"Are you okay? If not, just call Bai Xiangzong!" Yang Lidong saw that his forehead was sweating. He didn't know whether it was because of the heat or because he was frightened by the weasel.

"No, no, no, I can do it!" Chen Fugui quickly expressed his position. It was finally cleaned up. If it doesn't work, wouldn't his heartache be in vain?

Taking a deep breath, he raised his hand and began to put it away. This was the test for him by the Third Master. He must not let his chain fall!

While he was collecting the weasel, Qiao Yi looked around. The parking lot was not very big. You could see the head at a glance. There was a small semi-underground skylight on the wall at the end. Turn left. It's right at the exit, so it's not very dark here!