Chapter 129 Victory

"The former Fengyang defenders came to the rescue!"

One person shouting is better than ten thousand people roaring together!

After the young officer shouted, he shouted again: "Everyone is here! The target group of zombies in front of you! Kill them!"

With this order, all the soldiers in the army seemed to have opened a torrent, and rushed straight towards the zombies!

For a moment, the freshly injected blood stimulated the boiling zombies. After roaring with excitement, a large number of zombies changed directions and headed towards the soldiers.

Another battle begins!

The people under the city wall had no time to express their joy and excitement. They could only continue to kill the zombies in front of them with hope and encouragement. Rescue was coming, but victory had not yet come!

The people on the city wall could see higher and farther. The number of rescuers must have been 18,000, which was much more than them. Their combat power was doubled!

After Xiao Huaiqing saw the rescue force, he was so excited that he immediately raised his head and said, "God is here to help! You really asked for help!"

Finally, he was stunned for a moment by this sudden mouthful. After he came to his senses, he quickly closed his eyes and recited Amitabha repeatedly. This person was overjoyed, so don’t blame the Buddha!

Xiao Huaizhou took Qiao Yi directly to the young officer and introduced himself first: "I am Xiao Huaizhou of the Xiao family in City B, and this is my lover Qiao Yi! Are you Commander Qin?"

"Hello! Captain Qin!" Qiao Yi greeted him. He blushed a little. Did his third brother just say that she was his lover? Why do I feel so shy!

"Hello, I'm Qin Ye. I've heard about the reputation of Third Young Master Xiao for a long time, and today I met him and it is indeed well-deserved!"

Qin Ye didn't say this out of pure compliment. The name of Xiao Huaizhou's top soldier was well known throughout the army, but he was not lucky enough to see it in person.

"Captain Qin has given me the award. Time is running out. May I ask how many people did Commander Qin bring this time?"

Compliments and pleasantries are an afterthought. The top priority is to understand and deploy the troops according to the situation as soon as possible.

There is no need for the zombies here to contain so much support, they can just arrange them from behind.

"Eight thousand people!"

Except for the more than 3,000 people who stayed at the Haiping Salt Field, he brought over everything he could.

"Just leave enough three thousand here. The rest should be led by Commander Qin to advance eastward. That's where the main force will be!"

Xiao Huaizhou briefly explained the situation. They were all leading troops to fight. It was enough to point it out in one sentence.

"Understood!" Qin Ye seemed to be an open-minded person at first glance. He put his right palm against his temple and moved it upward to express OK!

He has experience in dealing with zombies. The fact that Fengyang City was able to survive at the beginning of the apocalypse was due to him leading the team to resist the zombies.

Xiao Huaizhou said no more, and took Qiao Yi to fight back to the east. Master Hei was still there, and they had to go there in advance to give a warning to avoid accidental injury.