Chapter 125: Fight against the Zombie Tide (1)

Countless humans took the initiative to rush towards the zombie army, and the sweet smell of flesh and blood excited the entire zombie group!

The third-level zombie with its scalp flipped over roared crazily, Ouch!

Don’t let go of any of the delicacies that come to your mouth!

Ouch! There is meat in front of you, those behind you should follow quickly!

Ouch!

Ouch——

"Ouch! Go to hell!" Before it could finish wailing, Qiao Yi's black knife slashed over and flipped over the head completely in an instant, splattering the smelly brain all over the floor.

"Master Hei! Go deeper and intercept the large army behind!" Qiao Yi shouted at Master Hei as he slashed at the zombies that were constantly surrounding him with his sword.

The moment he landed, Hei Ye had already transformed. His huge body was really difficult to display his strength in this area. He was not afraid of crushing zombies, but he could also easily hurt his own people.

Letting him go and slaughter the main army behind would just reduce their pressure and get the best of both worlds.

Bah! Hei Ye swam his body continuously and penetrated deeper into the rear. The bloodthirsty killing also made him manic and restless, eager to vent!

Come on babies! It has to be eaten all at once!

Xiao Huaizhou had a gloomy face and kept killing the zombies that were rushing towards him. Just now, Qiao Yi suddenly rushed into the pile of zombies. He didn't have time to stop him, so he could only control his supernatural powers to push in behind him.

This kid had a clear goal. After killing a third-level zombie, he skillfully picked up the crystal core and ran to another high-level zombie.

The low-level zombies were killed and left without mercy. It was really the work of a wealthy man. The effort of bending down to pick up a penny might have prevented him from earning 100 million!

Forget it, there are zombies everywhere, he just protects them!

One high-level zombie fell, and another high-level zombie stepped forward to take over its leadership position.

The face, which had been almost stripped of flesh, revealed bloody bones. Without its eyeballs, nose and tongue, it was like a walking skeleton, issuing its first command in the zombie army.

Hoho! Don’t just eat what’s below, there’s a lot of delicious food on top!

Hoho! Get moving! Put up a human ladder! Crowds of people piled up!

Hoho! The big troops are coming later, give me some face!

Huh...huh? Something delicious is coming!

When Qiao Yi quickly rushed towards the skeleton zombie, it also keenly spotted Qiao Yi!

After rushing through all the low-level zombies blocking the way, the skeleton zombie swung its long fingernails and pounced on the delicious meat, but before it touched him, it came into close contact with the blade of the black knife.

With a click, the gray-black nails were all cut off. Its body continued to bite forward with the inertia, but in the blink of an eye it was gone. The next second, the corpse was waiting for it to be separated!

"Be careful!"

Xiao Huaizhou said to the person in his arms that he was really scared to death just now, and just a little bit, the zombie pounced on Xiao Yi.