Chapter 103 It's difficult to have too much supplies

In the end, Xiao Huaiqing was blocked in Warehouse No. 3 and interrogated for a long time. Finally, he gave up the argument and simply faced the wall and said nothing!

None of the companions around him were quietly listening to his talks and sermons, so why did he have such a person who could get to the bottom of things? If he hadn't been careful, he would have dug out eight generations of his ancestors! snort! Silence is gold!

Xiao Huaiqing clapped her hands happily and smiled, "Hey, let's see if you still dare to take Xiao Yi's idea!"

After the farce, everyone took back their thoughts and focused their attention on the follow-up disposal of Rongan Base. Just talking about the supplies alone, a lot of manpower had to be arranged to take inventory again.

There are more than a dozen large warehouses, covering daily necessities, grain, oil and non-staple food, hardware and building materials, and many other items. They are also divided into several types of storage areas such as moisturizing, refrigeration, constant temperature, and dangerous goods according to the attributes of the goods. There are many things to pay attention to. To receive this batch of supplies as intact as possible, proper arrangements are destined to be made.

The original four-person meeting was now attended by Xiao Huaiqing and Li Bowen, and it finally seemed to be a big one.

Yang Lidong listed the priorities of his work first: "In the past two days, I have arranged people to start inventorying the storage situation of food. I simply selected some that are confirmed to be expired or damaged due to improper storage. I plan to let us eat the rest. Let’s put away these space power users under my hands first, but I guess there will be a lot left!”

Hearing this, Xiao Huaizhou glanced at Qiao Yi, who was full of snacks and drinks in front of him, and immediately raised an objection: "Don't touch all the food for now. Make a detailed list for me later. I will take Xiao Yi away after the meeting." Circle it, and then tell them to collect it!”

"Yes, Third Young Master! What about the other supplies? Is there a lot of them?" Yang Lidong asked. Food is not a big deal. Although the supplies that take up the most space are not afraid of being put away, but if you can't take them away, give up. What a pity! It’s difficult to have too much supplies!

Xiao Huaiqing spoke resentfully at this time: "It's not that your intelligence is wrong! It means they only circled a few warehouses, right? But there are actually more than a dozen of them! I just brought fifteen military trucks. Can There’s a limit to how much you can pretend!”

"You can't bring too many vehicles here even if you know the actual situation!" Xiao Huaizhou interjected, "Every time I take people out to collect supplies, they are basically these vehicles. If there are too many, it will inevitably attract attention! And apart from the supplies you bring back to show off, there are no other vehicles. No one can enter City B!"

"Then you mean to transport it directly to Qingyu Peak? But we haven't seen what's going on there yet? Is it appropriate to transport it directly there?"

Xiao Huaiqing already has a general understanding of the situation at Qingyu Peak Base, but after all, it is a relatively primitive nature reserve, and it is impossible not to have a suitable storage place!

Su Yue quite agreed with this, and nodded in agreement: "Yes, Third Young Master! Don't worry if there are many supplies. We can make more trips, but I just don't know if there is any suitable storage place over there? Let alone drilling holes in the mountains. , even if you enter the forest, you may not be able to find a flat place!"

Li Bowen, who had been silent next to him, also raised a question at this time: "I heard that the entire R city has fallen. There are now a large number of zombies gathered there. If we want to go to Qingyu Peak, we can't enter from the virgin forest in the south. , we can only go back to the north and enter the mountains, which will inevitably lead to the southern area of ​​R City. In that case, wouldn’t we just go straight into the zombie den?”

Yang Lidong frowned and nodded: "It's a big problem! What should we do? Why don't we temporarily store it here, and let's leave enough manpower to watch it, and then come back after Qingyu Peak has figured out the situation? After all, the storage conditions here are good! "

When Su Yue heard what he said, he poked him with his hand and reminded: "I'm afraid it's unrealistic if you want to save it temporarily. Don't forget that our people have encountered a lot of zombies coming from the east in the past few days. The number is Although it’s not much, it still sends a signal. I’m afraid there will be a large-scale zombie wave coming, and we don’t have much time!”

"Well, this is one of the reasons why Sun Shanshan plans to give up Rongan and settle in City B. She should have been keeping an eye on the zombie wave for a long time!"

As Xiao Sanshao said, his hand grabbed Qiao Yi's little hand that wanted another can of drink. He raised his eyebrows and looked at him and asked: "I agreed to drink one can. Didn't I just drink it?" ?”

Qiao Yi excitedly raised the bottle cap in his hand and said with a smile: "Third brother, I won the prize, let me have another bottle!"

"You're lucky!" Xiao Huaizhou congratulated, "If you win, it's yours, so put it away first!"

"Why do you have to put it away? Can't I drink another can?" Qiao Yi strives for the right to eat and drink. One can of this kind of drink will not satisfy your craving. The more you drink, the better!

"No! It says 'one more can', not 'one more drink', so you can save it for your next meal! Be good!"

Mr. Xiao Sanshao spoke calmly and calmly, refusing to let him drink. He even pushed the can of drink in front of him to declare his ownership for him.

Qiao Yi looked at his third brother's unreasonable look, gritted his teeth, and decided to find an opportunity to secretly drink it himself!

Thinking of this, he pursed his lips and put all the food and drink in front of him into the space, and then unwillingly glanced at the food and drink in front of the others. He was not allowed to eat or drink, so let's take a look at the head office!

Xiao Huaiqing glanced at him with great sympathy and sighed secretly, Poor baby! Then he pushed all the snacks and drinks in front of him in front of Qiao Yi. I'll give you the stuff, so don't look at me like that! I can't control your third young master!

Yang Lidong stopped paying attention to business. When he heard that Qiao Yi had won the prize, he was eager to try. He picked up a bottle of drink and planned to try his luck, but Su Yue stopped him unexpectedly!

"What's wrong?"

"Drinking is prohibited during work!" Su Yue said, reaching out and grabbing all the food and drinks in front of Yang Lidong, and then pushed them all along the flat tabletop to Qiao Yi, pleading: "It won't distract us. , please put them all away, Mr. Qiao!"

Yang Lidong watched helplessly as the can with the words "XX drink" written on it was pushed away, and he swallowed. Maybe he would win the "One More Can" prize! Why don't you give me a chance to try it?

Seeing this, Qiao Yi said embarrassedly: "You don't have to be like this!" He couldn't help complaining about Xiao in his heart, are you exploiting him in disguise?

Just as he was thinking about it, the pile of snacks and drinks in front of him expanded a little, and he saw Li Bowen put his fist to his lips and coughed lightly, explaining: "As I get older, it is not suitable to eat snacks and drinks. It is easy to get osteoporosis!"

Qiao Yi turned to look at his second brother. He was laughing so hard that he almost fell under the table!

Then he went to see his nosy third brother. He winked at him very calmly. Another can was nothing. Isn’t it more profitable than winning a lottery?

Qiao Yi sat down, burying his head in the pile of snacks and shut himself up, but soon he stood up again and spoke very openly: "Let's do it! For the sake of you good people, Leave the storage of those supplies to me, and I will ensure that they are all packed and taken away at once!"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com