Chapter 150 Moving into the Underground City

Standing in the main cave, Qiao Yi and Xiao Huaizhou roughly understood the basic structure of the underground city based on the simple diagram. Although they wanted to learn more about it and wanted to walk through it themselves, their time was limited, so they only went to one of the two underground floors. Chu Dongfu took a brief look, estimated the number of people he would bring this time, and hurried out of the cave.

Before dark, San Bengzi was forcibly taken back from Shan Lao by Qiao Yi. His third brother took him across the Qingyu Bridge and all the way into the city of R. After a rampage in the neighborhood, he left the city. Go directly to the west.

San Bengzi spared no effort to release his charm, and the crowded zombies seemed to be stimulated by something, and they all formed a group and chased westward!

The evil among the zombies quickly spread, and the whole city went crazy in order to get close to San Bengzi!

And Master Hei was also temporarily liberated from the crystal core pile, and was arranged by Qiao Yi to go to the north end of Qingyu Bridge, blocking the only way to the south. A large black mass was going there, and one man was in control and no one could open it. !

At the same time, Su Yue, Li Bowen and others who had been waiting outside the security barrier in the southeast of R City quickly opened the entrance after receiving the order, and headed west along the south bank of the Qingyu River as planned, and finally met Qiao Qiao under the Qingyu Peak. Easy to successfully merge.

"Master Qiao! Our people are all here, it went smoothly!"

Before the operation, Su Yue had vaccinated all the first people who entered the mountain. They might be attacked by a large wave of zombies. Everyone should stay vigilant and fight at any time!

But after entering, the road was smooth and not a single zombie was seen. This was beyond everyone's expectations!

"As long as it goes well, don't stop at the bottom of the mountain. Park the vehicle in the open space to the west first, then gather everyone and bring the necessary supplies and follow me up the mountain!"

Their first echelon was mainly combat personnel. In order to deal with the zombies gathered in R city, they even brought most of the 7,000 people left by Qin Ye. Unexpectedly, with the unexpected gain of San Bengzi, they actually We easily entered the mountain without losing a single soldier!

Qiao Yi is so beautiful just thinking about it, God wants to help him! I gave him such a big treasure!

"Okay! I'll make arrangements right away!"

Su Yue quickly followed the order and left. Although they didn't see any zombies, the roars of zombies kept coming from far across the river, which proved that the danger still existed. The longer so many people stayed, the more likely they were to cause trouble. Attention those zombies! Forget it if you don’t help, but we can’t cause more trouble at this time!

Li Bowen then came up to him and asked him seriously: "Master Qiao, what do you need me to do?"

Because he was responsible for escorting the material team, Yang Lidong was unable to come with the first echelon, so Li Bowen took the initiative to take on the task of logistical arrangements.

"Lao Li, you're here just in time! You should go along this road with some quick legs and feet. I marked the place halfway up the mountain and cleared the weeds and thorn bushes first, so that it would be easier for the large team to enter. Hole!"

Qiao Yi was not polite to him. His third brother was away, so he, the king of the mountain, had to take the lead. He arranged what he could do first, so that when his third brother came back, he would have less to worry about.