Chapter 121 Discovery in the mansion

There was a storm in the conference hall ahead, and the atmosphere in the mansion in the backyard was strange.

Zhu Yongwei sent everyone away, quietly came to a closed door with a few sets of keys, and began to try the keys shakily.

Someone is coming from the front and will be here soon. She has to hurry up and open this door.

Just when she was passing by Renai Hospital, she suddenly remembered that the investor behind this hospital was the woman named Sun.

Because the woman named Sun didn't come often, Lei Maosheng took care of the hospital's income and expenditure for her. She overheard this once.

The collected crystal core property will be delivered to Lei Maosheng at a fixed time.

In most cases, Lei Maosheng would keep them in the basement, but the batch he had just delivered two days ago was temporarily locked in this room because he had no intention of taking care of them.

The sky is the limit, she has spare keys to every room in this mansion.

"This...it's not!" She tried the keys one after another, and the clattering sound made her nerves even more tense.

"This is not the case either, the next one must be!"

Zhu Yongwei encouraged herself secretly and regretted not marking these spare keys in advance. But at the beginning, they were only used as spares. Who would have thought that they would be used so soon.

"What's going on? Not yet!"

Zhu Yongwei frowned and complained in a low voice. There were only so many, so she had to try the last one before she could open it?

Click!

As her fingers exerted force, a crisp sound came.

"opened!"

Zhu Yongwei secretly rejoiced, quickly opened the door, entered the room, and locked the door from the inside.

Without enough time to observe the situation in the room carefully, she went straight to a few large boxes on the floor, ignoring the thick stack of account books above, and she couldn't wait to open a box.

ah! A box full of first-order crystal nuclei!

Controlling her inner excitement, she opened the remaining boxes one after another, most of which contained first- and second-order crystal nuclei.

And a small suitcase actually contained a small amount of third-order crystal nuclei!

Look carefully, along with the third-order crystal core, there are several point cards in the name of Renai Hospital. Needless to say, there are quite a lot of points in them!

After looking around and finding nothing else of value, Zhu Yongwei was heartbroken, quickly closed the suitcase, picked it up and hurried out the door!

She couldn't count on Lei Maosheng's money, but she was rude to that woman!

She owed it to herself for causing her family to be ruined!