✧Chapter.23✧

"I'm going to bed." Hoodie grumbled before going through the front door. "Night Hoodie, Toby you think you can handle the report tonight?" "Yes ma'am!" he replied sarcastically before heading down to the boss's office.

She began to run her hand through her hair out of stress as she began to step up onto the deck of the house. "Wait, I still want to talk to you." Masky said once again holding her back, however this time he held her hand. "I said I didn't want to speak with you!" she mustered out as she watched as his thumb traced over her hand.

"Please?" he begged like he had during that one morning. She bit her lip, glancing at the door once more she shut it before letting go of his hand and sitting on the steps to the house. "Fine." she mumbled as she placed her chin on her knees.

They sat in an uncomfortable silence as the chilling air whistled in the night. She began to trace shapes and flowers into the snowy steps, just waiting for the silence to end.

"About yesterday–" "What about it?" she said turning her face away from him in order to hide her blush. He still noticed anyways as her ears adorned a light pink shade. "You enjoyed it didn't you? Until we got interrupted?" he asked.

"What makes you think I enjoyed that?! I hate you!" she argued whipping her head to look at him. "I mean you were quite flustered then and now you are as well. Are you trying to convince me that you hate me still? Or are you trying to convince yourself?" he mused.

"Oh fuck off, I'm done with this conversation." Y/n stated before opening the door and slamming it behind her. She hurriedly went up the stairs, making it to the top right as she heard the front door open once more. Quickly she decided on a cold shower and change of clothes.

Crazy, she knew, it was January and she was taking a cold shower. She didn't care though, every part of her felt hot. She had every emotion colliding in her mind at once and it was giving her a slight headache. She attempted to massage her scalp with the cool water in attempts to clear her mind. It didn't work.

Afterwards, she sauntered into her room, praying Masky had decided to just sleep for the night. Oh how she was wrong.

Knock

Knock

Her heart sank, Who else would be knocking at this hour? Before she could call out, Masky waltzed in. He still had his mask on but had changed into more comfortable wear. He wore baggy sweatpants and a tight black t-shirt causing her to unconsciously stare at his chest.

Blinking, she soon furrowed her eyebrows as she stood in front of him. "Didn't I tell you I didn't want to talk about this anymore?" "Do you really hate me?" he asked quietly.

"What?! I'm not answering that, I told you I didn't want to speak with you anymore!" she said reaching out to push him out the door. He instead grabbed her hand in his, "Answer me, do you really hate me?" she bit the inside of her lip, staring hard at the eye sockets to his mask.

"Yes...Or–No...I don't know anymore! Why are you doing this to me?!" she raised her voice. "Well, I don't want you to hate me anymore." he said softly, still holding her hand. She grew flustered at this, scrunching her face she spoke once more.

"What the hell are you talking about I–" she asked, staring at their interlocked hands. He held her with such care, his thumb tracing circled on the back of her hand. "...I don't–I don't think I hate you..." she finished her sentence before looking back at his face.

She felt conflicted about the proxy, her heart entangled with her mind. She knew she couldn't hide her confusion and her stance shifted a few times.

They continued to look at each other, not exchanging much more. She stared at how his soft brown hair framed his mask. She could only imagine his expression, and how his eyes could look at her. How his gaze always burned into her soul, creating a warmth she has never known before.

With her free hand she reached up towards his mask, holding the cheek of it. He leaned into her touch, still gently staring at her. She held the edge of the mask, before lifting it off in order to stare once more at his indulgent eyes.

She gently laid her hand on his chest after placing the mask down on the floor. The palm of her hand held the rhythm of his heart as she rested her hand there. With each beat of his heart the faster and stronger it got.

Masky soon spun her around, leaning her gently across the door. "Care to finish where we left off last time?" he whispered sending goosebumps through her body. Her eyes still laid on his, glancing every so often at his soft looking lips, which already gave away her answer.

He lent down, their lips connecting with passion and heat. Her hands held his chest, soon making their way up to the back of his hair. She absolutely melted into his kiss, soon allowing his tongue in after feeling a swipe against her bottom lip.

He tasted of strawberry lollipops and cigarettes, causing her to internally roll her eyes. As their lips parted she slowly opened her eyes again to see a very flushed Masky. "I thought you quit smoking?" she teased playfully.

Averting her gaze he spoke, "Progress isn't always linear dear." before glancing back at her lips. They both melted into a second kiss, this time a bit more heated than the first. His knee soon parted her two legs, resting snuggly between her thighs as her hands roamed his hair and the nape of his neck. She moaned quietly before their kiss parted once more.

"Tim what are you doing to me?" she said breathlessly as she stared longingly up at him. "I'm not so quite sure myself my darling." he said holding her chin up for a chaste kiss.

"God, I hate you so much."

"We both know thats not true sweetheart."

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~