Monica's Outfit plan (chapter 3)

Sunday April 3rd 2022

So I'm struggling at the moment as I lay here because Macslut fuck girls' rules don't really help a geek much do they!
It doesn't tell you how to make you look sexier wearing braces does it?
Or what to do with my type of hair?

I snook into her room...
The bay windows all pretty with her glittery gold netting...
Rose gold curtains and mauve tie backs.
Her windows were full length like mine and bay windows too, she had a circular window too, corner shelves in every corner with a small red rose, in a mason jar filled with rose gold and black glitter glued on.
She had a huge Lshaped wardrobe that filled half of her room and had her drawers fitted into it.
She had 3 tallboys, one by her bed, end of the wardrobe, and one by her rocking black velvet armchair. She had a swing chair in rose gold, a shelved lampshade by her bed...
It was a huge four poster, Ottoman Empire bed at least 6ft6 inches high...
It was 15 inches wide...
A huge curves headboard that was so thick that she could put a vase on top, mum made sure it was stuck on with velcro, the drapes were pure silk as well as her curtains, her sheets and pillows and bedding...
Mum said Emily must start influencing if she wants all this stuff, so got her a backdrop and filming stuff...
Which includes 4 types of umbrellas too.
She had rose gold tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
I used her Ottoman stool to get onto her bed to read her fashion magazines.
I was too short, not tall enough like her, I was literally still growing I was 4ft10 inches! That's the truth now I'm nearly a foot shorter than she is.

I just wanted to see the latest fashion blog magazines and all of hers were skets like literally half ass out...
My eyes popped out of my sockets in disgust my eyes narrowing with my teeth gritted together in a perfect line.

Her nipple looks suffocated and needs air.
Or she looks ice cold or missing half a sweater! OH YEAH mum will love that...
I said with my eyes shifting to one side and my eyebrows raising upward as I chuckled to myself.
Only she let's Emily so I don't know!
I guess it maybe because of her age or the assertiveness Emily has that I don't have just yet I think I pave in way too easily.

Besides I don't even have a two pac let alone a 4 pac- Jeez.

I really don't like the style of ripped jeans these days.

I was okay with the knees hanging free like able to bend and breathe, just these small cuts and rips everywhere looks like a child got hold of some scissors and a designer thought I feel bad I'm going to make you a very rich mummy so it doesn't matter how many clothes your child rips you'll be super rich abd famous that it wouldn't even matter!
Only it really is a bad design or a bad denim haircut!

Really it does look like the designer or fashion company hit their heads real real hard and said "okay," or a company said yes during a concussion and when they awoke it was already far too late and they now realise it's a bad scissors mockery.
Girls and women and celebrities all over the world now own this look and literally it's the ripped fashion industry and "Excuse me but did this industry let one rip or far too many rip because something kinda stinks up here oh yeah it's a child making silly demin fray cuts,"

It's a poor mans' look because as soon as something is ripped beyond repair my mum threw it to the rag trash society for charity collection immediately.
I guess we should have kept all of our ripped jeans who'd have known what a big massive trend it would have turned out to be and would people even know they were your great aunts jeans from the 70s? I doubt it because if something trends its all in.

Everything was showing and that just wasn't me at all! I began to browse Duck for some ideas and got a dead-end like how to make your ass stick out using your foot? How to make him swoon over your outfit- nothing like the stuff I liked to wear!