what the fork chapter 29

Wednesday April 26 2022

I knew that heatwave was drawing closer and closer and Aunt Louise didn't judge me...
I could see it was sunny this fine day so I decided to whip up a sandwich and an iced latte, Mike wasn't lazy, but he loved his sleep and I did miss my mum so much and I'd no idea how to tell her about Emily she was so happy, but I always felt funny about us getting on, I knew there was something about it.

I saw stalker dude again or unless it was an elderly woman with a short perm now that would be hilarious 😂
I quickly did the papers and headed over to Howell's for a quick chat and got my hands on some of his famous pastries, they were in bun cases, with chocolate cake and covered in toffee flavoured icing yum! I had a rocky road and a waffle.
Plus got some for Aunt Louise and Mike...

"So I heard you and Emily aren't getting on again,"

I looked at him with a furrow of puzzlement and he said, "well you never believed her anyway and now you know,"

"Aunt Louise what you say about this,"

"I'm miles away sorry,"

I didn't know what was going on in Aunt Louise's head, but knew something was totally wrong!
I raised my brows and pouted my lips, then she said she'll tell me later, but said something about Emily...

"You never got on, she ruined your things even though your dad got her expensive things and she called you names."

"Yeah, but she's still my sister,"

"Who should be there not just when it suits her and when the world turns away she turns her back fearing about her Popularity status,"

"I have a new group of friends now who are better than her to be honest I never felt comfortable around her,"

"Well you go to school and if anyone tries blaming stuff on you, remember to hang in a crowd so you have witnesses,"

"I was sort of a lonewolf, but the geeks were kind of okay, but in the back of my mind i had this suspicious ordeal that just couldn't and would not stop,"

"Hey Monica,"

I jumped thinking who it was," my mind was going 360 into a wonderland universe...

"Hi I'm good you alright,"

"Yes, sure I did all this extra curricular activity and if you do it by Friday its half your English grade,"

"Sure sign me up,"

I knew what I had to do to get Emily, but I wish it was faster to do.

The geek I bumped into was Freddy Moralas he was an exchange student from Massachusetts and I told him my friends were there.

"Oh cool what friends,"

"Well I was at Weston preschool we lived on Lewis Street and my Aunt still lives there she lives near Church Street."

"Oh my gosh my sister went to Weston I'll text her and I'll ask her if she knows a Monica Vokasovich,"

I didn't want him to, but I really missed my friends, but didn't remember a Moralas.

She pretty much text back instantly and replied, "Yes she wore braces and told the funniest jokes ever I remember her,"

"Do you want to come on the weekend and meet some friends my dad takes me every Friday evening if you like."

"Sure that'll be so cool,"

Sammy watched me from a distance and looked sad as I'd ever seen him, but he's in the "it," crowd and that just ain't me so he must decide does he want to be a people pleaser or be happy!