The Odd Night Part I (chapter 32

Saturday 7pm April 29th 2022

Nobody knew what Lily was up to...
She seemed too mysterious and aloof...
Kind of anxious if you even asl her a thing.
She jumped up and defended herself.
I felt the urge to know why she was so defensive...

"Hey gorgeous why you working in a carwash,"
He began kissing her and hugging her in his Zair 5x ultra , they had chocolate cake from a drive through called Kasims Sweet tooth...

Lily spoke with half her mouth full, "well it's because I want to be treated like others,"

"You're special and you know it, if they pick on you I'll just get you something else not out until next season."

Lily felt excited and suddenly her mood dropped at the thought of the populars...

"No no, please don't,"

He furrowed his brows and placed his hand on lily's thigh, "why though?"

"I want to be treated regular until the time they know,"

"Hmm I get you,"

"They seemed odd when they saw you,"

"Why Because of the age gap?"

"I'm not sure and I don't care,"

Lily's dad walked out on her and mum when she was younger and she then always felt attracted to older men.

"It's okay if they feel this way-" suddenly my heart stopped as i saw Sofia Lauranette and her friends.
They drove off slowly.

Obviously Lily didn't know much about anything...

"Who was that," Sofia Lauranette muttered...
The engine sounded and Emily was like
" I sure as hell wouldn't mind that,"

They began to look at her with raised brows and dilated pupils, "what happened to Jimmy?" Charlotte asked...

"Oh, that ran, it's course, I do like him, but he's just too much into work and i asked him to come hang out he said no..."

They all went out and got completely smashed...

11:45pm

Emily was walking on a bumpy path, in high heels, there was trash and some glass on the floor...
Her dress strap was ripped at the top and her zip broken down each of the sides.

Her make up was smeared on her mouth,
"Where did you get up to?"

"Here with you,"

Charlottle looked at Emily...
Girl, is that blood on your feet?
Emily was stunned and kinda wondered what that was and then looked down.
"What the fuck!" Emily screams... "How's this possible I was sure I heard my own heels 👠 clit clat clit clat...
"Why's your bum bum showing down the side of your dress?"

Charlottle glared at Emily. "Don't tell me you had a ganja cake or some kind of weird drink from a strange guy?
I Char- looo tttte, wait i can't recall if i did or i didn't,"

Emily muttered then spoke normally and then she didn't it was strange!

"Emily How many times do I have to
remind you these bastards ain't good enough,"
Emily just gave blank stares and stumbled her way near a tree in the kerbside next to a bench.
Charlottle went on and on and on, "Stay away from these horrible nasty evil
jerks, before their drug's mess you up."
"It's not my fault they're so damn sexy and my clit had an itch, he was there and Jimmy was not,"
"Can you Blame him,"
Charlotte gave me a mini expresso and I began to remember some things, "chocolate, cake, whiskey neat, a handsome man and dancing then I don't know just he was so sexy and his fingernails so slowly tickled I couldn't resist the touch or scent of him,"