Monica's horror chapter 27

Monday April 24th 2022

It was the day I decided to fight back, I wasn't enotional or bothered anymore... I was more concerned about Emily...

It was 5am I went off to do the papers I did south and as I headed North toward balfour I knew Grace and Sammy had split so it was a little creepy as to who the fuck the stalker actually was.
He watched me. I could see him, each corner I turned I saw the silhouette turn sideways, I was getting rather scared as I didn't know who it was.
So I got fed up and began pulling faces at the window...
The silhouette stayed with me and I just ended up getting on my bike... I forgot my money so I rode back...
The silhouette disappeared and I carefully picked up my money in plastic food bags and one plant pot which was exceedingly heavy fell with a thump to the floor....
The silhouette came rushing back to the window like a 3d movie and it got me wondering about the secret admirer and who he is and what he smelt like.
Was he young like me or just a peadophile...
Although I sure wouldn't mind a Ryan Reynolds or Jason Statham ooooffff I mean for older guys they're gorgeous and now people will think I'm a peadophile so I'll keep these thoughts to myself, but oh my raging hormones I just want to hug them and cuddle up to them so badddd.

I rode off to our part of the neighbourhood and did the papers, then got my freebies from Howell's...
Steve was talking to me a little...
I didn't notice Ryan, but he'd come on his bike this time and was watching from a distance...
Little hearts in his eyes and soft romantic instrumentals in his head...
I'd literally finished and thought how much more fun it was with Aunt Louise around...
I felt determined and stronger than ever...

Mike made breakfast for me and Aunt Louise they got on so well, I wasn't sure about this town and wondered about moving back with Aunt Louise...
Only I kept these feelings to myself.

I had my eggs, Sausage and then a powdered donut and told Mike I no longer drank minute maid...
"Oh you on the cotts again..."

"Afraid so it's owned by coca cola,"

"Okay so tropical,"

"No,"

"I'll just drink this rubicon mango juice,"

"Great so, I'll not waste them, but they're not coming into this home again, how about Arwa water,"

"No,"

"Costco it is then we'll get Kirkland water,"

"Thanks now I better get ready for school, all my skincare is at home,"

"Well I got some in my overnight bag,"
Aunt Louise whipped out hundreds of glass bottles, and serums and supplements and it was like a shopping dream only I didn't need to be there...

"Wow I guess I'll start with this cleanser, this serum, the sun protection and spf50 brightening vitamin c oil followed by the castor oil."

After I was done brushing my teeth I did the routine and exfoliated as Aunt Louise advised and I was unrecognisable.

Mike wanted to drive me and so Aunt Louise whipped out her laptop and began working.

I met Craig and Emily at school, literally it wasn't long for everyone to start pushing and picking...

"Oh Mr Bushy can you please hurry up I need to pee," said Sofia Lauranette.

"The toilets that way and I think you gota stink bomb up your ass Sofia Lauranette,"

"Shut up Monica Vokasovich you're a VokasoBitch,"

"Hey that's my grandmother's maidan name so don't fuck with her or my family,"