Chapter 1

2013, a well-known year for ARMY since it was the year that BTS debuted. 6 young and extremely talented boys were found and put together in a new group by a small entertainment company called Bit Hit and they gradually became more popular as more songs were released.

Their success was a combination of multiple factors and one of them was the fact that their group was very well-balanced. 3 rappers and 3 singers, but not just random rappers and singers. To start with the most important role of every K-pop group: the leader. A boy called RM was appointed as BTS leader since he was not only the first member to be picked, but also because of his self-thought English skills and his calm character to stay calm and collective in times of stress and chaos. He was young when he debuted, but from the beginning he acted like he was older and his IQ of 148 made him outsmart most managers. But besides that, he was also a very talented rapper and even more impressive: his ability to produce powerful songs non-stop. And that was a very valuable skill for Big Hit.

Big Hit was a very small entertainment company when BTS debuted. They were too small to seriously compete with the bigger ones, but that never stopped them from trying and thankfully luck was on their side when they had scouted some very talented boys, like Namjoon. The boy did not only rap very well, but the quality and number of songs he produced were out of this world. BTS had hired some song writers, but since their budget was very limited, they couldn't hire real professionals. But once they had discovered Namjoon's talent, they gradually started to fire their song writers since they couldn't live up to the boy's content. And since Big Hit had to spend less money on making songs, they could invest in other things.

One of those things was better recording equipment. It was a request of their second member of BTS: Yoongi. The small but fierce looking boy could rap faster than anyone they had heard so far, but Yoongi himself wasn't so impressed with himself. He liked rapping, but he liked producing more. Like Namjoon, he also wrote some songs, but his interest lay with recording the songs and making the perfect beats. So putting these two rappers together was a match made in heaven. The leader would write the lyrics and Yoongi made it come alive with the right beats and tunes. But Big Hit still had one problem: Yoongi wasn't interested in joining BTS. The boy was absolutely thrilled to join the company, but he didn't bother to dance or to become a public figure. So Big Hit was trying to convince him otherwise, because they saw potential in the rapper that the boy did not see himself. He did not only rap and produce songs very well, but his facial features and character would certainly bring something positive to the group. Yoongi was different than most trainees, and no doubt that the fans would love the boy's cat-like demeanour. And in the end, Bit Hit had managed to bribe Yoongi into joining the group as well, with the promise that he would receive his requested recording equipment one day.

Two rappers however weren't enough to form a proper group, so the recruiters of Big Hit were strolling down the streets to find more talented young boys. And that's how one day they found Seokijn. A tall boy waiting for the bus, but his height wasn't what had drawn the recruiters. His face was perfect in every possible way, and they suddenly didn't care if the boy had any other talents. They just needed to scout this young man, because with his looks he would definitely attract a lot of attention to the new group. It was already a wonder that the boy wasn't already scouted before! How could people have ignored this beautiful face for so long?
But adding Seokjin to BTS wasn't as easy as they hoped it would be. The boy was a bit older than the rest of the boys so far, and he had already finished high school. So his parents weren't happy to hear that a small, not very promising company was trying to scout their successful son who was in his first year of university. But after some conversations with them and Seokjin, the boy himself had made the decision that he wanted to give BTS a chance. Although he had dreamed of becoming an actor, he couldn't deny that becoming an idol was secretly one of his dream jobs as well, but he had never thought about auditioning because he couldn't sing or dance. But Big Hit didn't care about that since they had a very good dance teacher and vocal coach, and they were 100% sure that Seokjin would do just fine.