Chapter 10

The members, Sejin and the rest of the passengers who were traveling in first class finally spent the rest of their flight in peace and silence when Jungkook had fallen asleep after the medicine had kicked in. The toddler was now lying down in his own chair that the stewardess had prepared with love and attention. The chair had been flattened out, but there was a slight gap towards the wall that they had filled with a few pillows so the kid's small limbs wouldn't get stuck if he rolled over. The space however was also a bit too big for the tiny human so another couple of pillows and blankets were added to make sure that he wouldn't get cold.

Right after the pilot had announced that they would be landing within an hour, Sejin came to Seokjin again and ask what he wanted to do with Jungkook once they were on land again. The private doctor wasn't able to join them today due to personal reasons, and would join them in two days after taking a different flight, so they had to make a choice. They really wanted to keep Jungkook out of hospital, because he was terrified of them, but waiting two days was just too long. Especially since the toddler was in a lot of pain and refused to eat anything.

"Yeah let's go to a doctor after we landed" Seokjin sighed after discussing the pros and cons with their manager and Jungkook's legal guardian. Sejin nodded understandably and stood up to go back to his own seat again.

"Do you want one of us to go with you?" Hoseok asked

"No you should go to the hotel and rest. It has been a long day" the oldest member said and sighed heavily when he looked at his little brother again. To a stranger, Jungkook appeared to be sleeping comfortable and didn't look really sick besides the flushed cheeks, but to Seokjin it was the complete opposite. The toddler was always so active when sleeping, with his limbs flying everywhere but his dinosaur never leaving his arms. But now he was lying so still in the same position, with his head turned so he didn't bother his hurting ear and his favorite plush toy lay deserted near his feet. The uncomfortable twitch of the closed eyelids was also not normal for Jungkook.

"It has been a long day for you two especially" Hoseok tried again, but Seokjin shook his head "I'll be fine, I promise. But we need to be careful and be as unrecognizable as possible. If we all go, we sure drawn unwanted attention"

"Okay, but text me when you get back"

"Yeah I will, but please don't stay up too late"

"Hyung, stop worrying about us" the dancer smiled softly "Take care of our little one, and we will take care of the rest"

~-~-~

The moments after the plane had landed were absolutely unpleasant. The landing was rough because of strong winds, causing Jungkook to wake up after his bumping his head painfully against Seokjin who was holding him on his lap. The painkillers were also not working anymore, but getting the toddler to cooperate and drink something, was another challenge. Whenever someone came close to him, he pushed them away with his little arms. Seokjin was allowed to hold him, but his brother also couldn't get him to drink some juice with pain medication.

The strong winds caused a massive delay at the airport, so all passengers were waiting patiently for their luggage to brought inside. The seats were all taken and people were scattered across the hall around the baggage carousel, so the members and their staff were huddled together on the ground in the corner of the room.

"Kookie, drink some apple juice. It will help with the pain" Jimin tried again, but the toddler continued to cry on Seokjin's shoulder and swatted at Jimin's hand when it came too close.

"Why is it taking so long?" Seokjin muttered and turned around to watch the screen against the wall for more information about their luggage. It said that the baggage carousel was going to start soon, but that message was also shown 15 minutes ago.