Chapter 16

The members got a day off between two shows that were held in the same city, but since the weather was particular bad that day with massive rainfall, they decided to stay at the hotel today. Which didn't sound too bad for some members in the group, who were already planning what to do with their free day. Yoongi for example was very happy to finally have a proper day off. Knowing the rapper, he was probably going to sleep in for the first part of the day and record or write new songs for the remaining part, but in both cases he didn't want to be disturbed and he made sure everybody knew about it. But everyone knew Yoongi for many years and knew it was his way of relieving build-up stress, so nobody took it personally when he told them to stay away.

Another member who had made plans was Hoseok. Being the lead dancer, Hoseok had a great relationship with their backup dancers and saw them as his friends so he really wanted to spend some time with them outside of work. They were going to watch a movie in one of the hotel rooms and maybe play a card game or two with drinks and snacks. Just a normal night spend with friends, without the realization that he was a worldwide artist that was currently traveling around the world to see millions of their fans.

Taehyung and Jimin also made plans. They really wanted to work out for real, so they had asked their trainer to set up a program they could do in their hotel gym in the morning. In the afternoon they were thinking about watching a horror movie in their hotel room and don't do anything in particular, but Namjoon had asked them if they could help watch over Jungkook for the second part of the day.

The leader had volunteered to take care of the toddler when Sejin had told them he wanted to surprise Seokjin. The manager had plans to take the oldest member to a spa so he could get a nice massage and relax his body in hot saunas. And afterwards he wanted to take Seokjin out for dinner, because every once in a while they had some 'guardian' stuff to talk about concerning Jungkook. Sejin's wife had arrived a couple days ago, so she would join the two later on.

Namjoon was glad to spend some time with his youngest brother, since most of the time it was either Jimin, Taehyung or Hoseok who tried to steal the toddler away from Seokjin, but the rapper was okay with that. He loved Jungkook very much, but he was also a bit insecure when he was left in charge with the tiny human. He just didn't know how to act around him, or what the little one could eat. Thankfully, Jungkook was talking better every day and could voice his own needs and opinion, but taking care of the toddler for an entire day would be a little too much for Namjoon so he had asked the 95-liners if they could help. Taehyung and Jimin of course couldn't say no, but they really wanted to work out, so the rapper was on his own in the morning.

"Hyung you awake?" Namjoon groaned when he heard Jungkook's voice close to his ear. He knew it was early in the morning because it was still dark outside, he turned around and grabbed his phone to check the time. 6:24am

"Kook why are you already up? It's not even 7am yet" the rapper mumbled drowsily. Since Namjoon would babysit Jungkook in the morning, he had proposed that the baby would sleep in his hotel room so that's how Jungkook ended up next to his bed right now, shaking Namjoon's arm with his small hands.

"I need to pee"

Oh right. Namjoon had clearly forgotten about that part.

The leader groaned again as he forced to wake himself and stretched his legs in the big bed. He turned his head to the side to look at the one next to his bed and smiled when he saw the fluffy bed hair. The toddler was growing an impressive amount of brown hair that slightly curled at the ends, making him even more adorable (if that was even possible).
"Hyung is coming"

"Now?"

"Yes now" Namjoon muttered as he drag himself out of bed. He took Jungkook's hand and walked him towards the bathroom on the other side of the room. "Let's get your pants down" he said while he pulled the pants and underwear down to his ankles in one go and lifted the toddler on the toilet seat. Not all hotels had proper accommodations for babies and toddlers, just like their current hotel so they had bought a special child cover that could be used on a normal toilet so Jungkook wouldn't fall in the toilet with his tiny butt.