Chapter 6

A lot more articles about Jungkook and trending hashtags later, Seokjin had called everyone together in one of the big conference rooms. He was standing nervously at the end of the table along with Sejin, who gave him an encouraging nod to start their meeting.

"Thank you all for coming" he started. His hands were shaking in the air, so he clasped his hands together to stop them from moving. "I want to inform you about a decision me and Sejin had made"

Seokjin took a deep breath and looked at the staff members around the room. He lastly looked at this members, who were sitting at the table and then he found some courage again to continue. At least the rest of the group knew what he was going to say, because he had already discussed it multiple times with them during dinner. He just couldn't look at one person in the room, and that was his baby brother.

Jungkook was sitting on Yoongi's lap, trying to draw something on the paper in front of him, but he was actually coloring more on the table than the paper. It was strange how this whole meeting was about him, but Jungkook himself was clueless about it. And worst of all: Seokjin was going to make a decision that was going to change his future drastically.

"I have decided to tell ARMY about Jungkook" Seokjin then blurted out. "The truth" he added quickly, for those who didn't immediately understood what he was trying to say. A gasp was heard around the room, but the toddler himself grabbed everyone's attention with his little comment.

"I'm Jungkookie!" Jungkook said proudly and continued to draw. Yoongi chuckled from behind him and ran his fingers through the boy's soft hair. "Yes that's true. Let's write your name on your painting"

"It's for Jinnie"

"Jinnie hyung" Yoongi corrected him and grabbed a green marker to write down his name on the almost destroyed piece of paper.

"Are you going to write an announcement?" one of the staff members at the end of the room asked.

Seokjin shook his head and looked at Sejin for a moment. The manager gave him an encouraging nod, so he continued "I want to show Jungkook during a Vlive"

"That would be nice. I think ARMY would love that" one of the make-up artists said. Some other staff members nodded as well and looked fondly at the toddler in the room.

"You all know this will have a great impact on Jungkook, but we have discussed every possible scenario. We don't want him to be separated from Seokjin and it would only be a matter of time for the world to find out. At least this way we get to decide how ARMY will meet Jungkook, instead of a rumour becoming worse" Sejin explained

More staff members were nodding "I was thinking, but maybe it's the wrong time to ask it right now, but maybe I could bring my Yeonjun to work someday so Jungkook can play with another kid?"

"Ah yes and my Soobin!" another staff member said. Seokjin looked visibly relieved at the reaction of the staff and nodded happily at their suggestions "Yes of course! I think Jungkook would love that."

"When he's old enough we will look for a private teacher and we will have to arrange a few other things as well. Maybe we can schedule a meeting with those who have small children as well, to learn from your input"

"Bangtan's daycare" Taehyung joked. The rest of the room laughed as well, and Seokjin felt his nerves leave his body. And finally he could look at Jungkook again, because it didn't felt like he was destroying his future anymore.