Chapter 13

A few weeks later the group arrived in Canada for the next part of their concert tour. Up until now they had visited a couple of cities in the United States, and it was nice to see more of the world. It was one of the perks of being worldwide artists, because otherwise they wouldn't have seen as much of the world as they did nowadays.

"We have a day off tomorrow. Maybe we could take Kookie to somewhere nice?" Namjoon proposed when he scrolled through their schedule for the upcoming days.

The other members in the mini bus all cheered up and started to form ideas one after another.

"Let's go to a theme park!"

"Shopping!! I want to get new shoes!"

"Or what about going to a spa?"

"Wait, are toddlers even allowed in spas? I mean it's kind of hot for little ones" Yoongi asked seriously and looked at the youngest one in the bus. Jungkook was sitting on Hoseok's lap next to the window and pointed at every single car they passed.

"We should go swimming!" Taehyung shouted. The 95-liner was sitting in front of Hoseok and Jungkook, so he turned around to look at the toddler "Kookie, would you like to swim tomorrow?"

"Swim? We goes swimming?" Jungkook answered happily as he looked up at his brothers around him. "Like a fish!"

"Yes like a fish" Jimin chuckled from his seat next to Hoseok and rang his fingers through the toddler's soft hair affectionately.

"Uhm I didn't want to tell you guys, because it was supposed to be a surprise, but we will swim when we're in Spain in two weeks" Namjoon said awkwardly because he knew he was ruining the party.

"Wait what? Did we already plan a day off to the swimming pool when we are in Europe?" Seokjin asked curiously.

"No, not exactly.... Okay I will tell you, but keep your mouths shut. It's a surprise from Sejin" Namjoon said before he continued "Sejin has booked us a private villa with swimming pool for a couple of days get a proper break"

"Villa?" Taehyung squeaked enthusiastically "That's sooo cool!"

Jungkook clapped his hands happily as well, even though he probably understood half of what was being said.

"Yeah it's really nice. It has a gaming room and tennis court as well. Enough rooms so we don't have to share"

"Omgusshhh!!!" Taehyung yelled and hugged the leader while placing a big kiss on his forehead.

"Huggies!!" Jungkook shouted and pulled his feet under his butt so he could stand up on Hoseok's lap. The dancer grabbed the boy's legs so he wouldn't fall over and let Jungkook lean over so he could get his hug and kiss from the youngest 95-liner.

"Jungkook, sit down" Seokjin corrected him when he got his attention and chuckled when Jungkook let himself fall back on his butt causing Hoseok to groan in response.

"So what are we going to do tomorrow?"

"Zoo? Movie theatre? Maybe something like an indoor playpark for toddlers?" Jimin suggested

"Jungkook loves animals, he would love to go the zoo" Seokjin commented while going through his backpack. He retrieved a small pack of juice and passed it to Jimin. The maknae put the straw in place and gave it to Jungkook.

"Look what hyung gave you: banana milk! It must be your lucky day!"

The toddler practically snatched the drink from Jimin's hands and started to inhale the juice without taking a breath in between. It was clear that banana milk was his new favourite.