Chapter 4

Jungkook was growing up healthy and fast. The toddler had more clothes than he could wear, so most of them had only been worn once before it was already getting too small for him. But since BTS making success after success, they had enough money to spoil their little one rotten.

"No that red one!!!" Hoseok squeaked and pointed at some shorts that was shown on a website. It was their 'shopping night' again, and the 6 boys were gathered around a laptop to buy new clothes for themselves and Jungkook. They would have gone to a shopping mall, but since their popularity had grown so much the past couple of years, they couldn't just leave the house and go into public. Even with bodyguards, it was quite dangerous and since their youngest was only 2 years old, they didn't want to take any chances. So that's why they did most of their shopping online and decided to plan a 'shopping night' every month to limit the amount of clothes they were buying (since it was really getting out of hand, because at some point they were ordering clothes almost every day). The members had each quickly chosen some new pants and sweaters they wanted, so they could finally shop for their little brother.

"He already has shorts with red dots. He doesn't need more red" Taehyung said and then pointed at some chic brown pants "I have those! Please get them so I can twin with Kookie!!"

"Kookie?" the toddler himself asked when he heard his name and turned around. Jungkook was sitting on the couch watching some cartoons on the television while the members were sitting at the dining table. Hoseok smiled at the small voice and moved closer to him. "Yes my sweet little Kookie. You want red shorts, don't you?"

Jungkook however had absolutely no clue what his brother was talking about, but since he looked happy, he decided to be happy as well and clapped his hands. "See, Kookie wants red pants" Hoseok said and grabbed the toddler to place him on his lap. The other 5 boys shook their heads and ignored their sunshine member.

"What about those?" Jimin suggested and pointed at some simple blue pants. Seokjin was glad that someone finally chose some normal clothes and immediately agreed with the oldest maknae. "Yes, and get them in grey as well. Those colors can fit with most tops"

"Boring" Taehyung huffed and crossed his arms, but then gasped when Namjoon scrolled further down the webshop page "THOSE. ARE. ADORABLE"

Yoongi winced at the loud voice near his head and pocked the second youngest in his ribs. "I don't want to become deaf before I'm turning 30"

Namjoon clicked on the shirt that Taehyung was pointing at, and the others couldn't help but coo at the cuteness. It was a simple t-shirt with Winnie the Pooh printed on the front, but the toddler in the photo was also wearing a very fluffy brown vest with bear ears attached to it. "We are getting this set" the leader said, his voice leaving no room for any complaints. But nobody could complain, not when the clothes look too cute on the kid on the photo. And it would look even better on Jungkook, since he was the most adorable toddler on earth with his brown hair and big eyes.

"What size is he now? One or two sizes bigger?"

"Look, there is a size chart!" Jimin added. The boys moved even closer to the laptop and read how to figure out the right size. "Okay we should measure his chest, waist, hips and height"

"I will get the tapeline!" Taehyung shouted as he run off towards the kitchen. And a second later he came back running towards the couch with the tapeline. "Put him on the ground Hobi, we first need to measure how tall he is"

Hoseok nodded and placed his hands around Jungkook's chest to lift him of the couch. The toddler didn't completely understood that he was supposed to stand and let himself being lowered to ground until he was sitting. "No Kookie, stand on your feet. Let me see how big you are" Taehyung chuckled and rolled out the tapeline.

Jungkook nodded and placed his hands on the ground, before he lifted his butt first and then stood up. "Good boy" Hoseok praised him and held his hand out to high-five the toddler. Jungkook was too happy with all the attention and started to bounce on his feet, making it difficult for Taehyung to read the measurements. "Okay somewhere between 80 and 90cm, I think"

"It's okay Tae, just measure the rest" Seokjin smiled. The second youngest nodded and grabbed one of Jungkook's arms to pull him closer so he could wrap the tapeline around his middle. "His waist is 43, hips are..."

"Around 55 I think" Taehyung continued. His brows were set in a tight line as he was trying to measure the toddler's exact size but Jungkook wasn't planning on standing still and kept bouncing in his arms. "Tae tae tae" he said and grabbed some of Taehyung's hair with his small hands.

"Ahh no Jungkookie. We don't pull at hair. Let go of TaeTae" Hoseok said as he stepped in and removed Jungkook's fists from Taehyung's hair. The second youngest muttered a quick 'thank you' before he continued his task. "And last, his chest is around 50"

"He's quite small for a 2-year-old" Yoongi said as he studied the size chart. Seokjin's face immediately changed from being happy to concerned and moved Jimin out of the way so he could read the size chart better. "He's average in height, but the rest of his measurements are more of one that's 1.5-year-old" the rapper added.

"So he's too skinny" the oldest concluded and looked worriedly at his brother who had grabbed Taehyung's hair yet again. "It's just a size chart hyung. He doesn't look underweight or small to me" Namjoon tried to reassure him, but Seokjin wasn't convinced. The older one pushed Namjoon aside as well, so he could sit behind the laptop and opened another tablet to search for toddler's sizes.

"He's being checked twice a year by a doctor. If he isn't growing up properly, they would have mentioned it" the leader tried again. Seokjin didn't seem to hear him and continued to read website after website, until Yoongi placed a hand on his shoulder "Reading the internet isn't going to help you. We will ask Sejin to make a doctor's appointment tomorrow if you want"

Yes, that was exactly what Seokjin wanted. The oldest could finally let go of the laptop, but he wasn't interested in buying clothes anymore and moved towards the couch. He was too stressed and too worried, and in moments like this he only wanted to be close with his younger brother. So when he sat down on the couch, he leaned forwards and grabbed Jungkook from behind. The toddler jumped a little since he hadn't noticed Seokjin sitting behind him, but he immediately relaxed in his hold and let go of Taehyung's hair.

"Jinnie" Jungkook mumbled and squirmed until he had turned around so he could let his head rest on his brother's shoulder.

"Add those sunglasses!!" Seokjin heard Hoseok's voice coming from the dining table. The sunshine member had returned to the shopping duty after Jungkook was unavailable anymore and started to request to most ridiculous things again.

"He's two Hobi. Two-year olds don't wear sunglasses, they have hats to protect them from the sun" Yoongi corrected him.

Seokjin just smiled and hugged Jungkook closer to his chest, who started to doze off while being held in the warm familiar arms of his brother.